Our Walt Disney World Planning Guide is here to help you plan your entire Walt Disney World vacation from start to finish- all while saving you as much money as possible at Disney! In this guide you will find links to our most helpful Walt Disney World planning articles including tips, money saving hacks, packing lists, and more!
- Where to find best discount Walt Disney World tickets?
- Where to find cheap Walt Disney World tickets?
- Which Walt Disney World hotel should I stay at?
- Which Walt Disney Word hotel is the cheapest?
- What should I do for transportation to Disney World?
- When should I visit Walt Disney World?
- How should I plan for food?
- What is FastPass+ and how do I use it?
The time of year you decide to visit Walt Disney World is one of the first decisions you make for your vacation! Do you want to visit during the summer? The holidays? During the off season to try and avoid crowds? This first section of our guide is here to help you decide when is the best time for you to visit Walt Disney World. This section includes crowd predictions of each time of the year and guides to the different holidays- along with our tips and tricks! Take me to “When to Visit” >
One thing that tends to overwhelm people traveling to Walt Disney World for the first time is the amount of hotels that are offered. We wrote a comprehensive guide and review of every Walt Disney World resort hotel along with a guide of all the price options available. Take me to “What Hotel to Stay In”>
Our transportation guide explains every possible transportation option to the Walt Disney World resort. This guide aims to answer questions of how to get from the airport to your hotel, how to get around the resort itself, and more. Take me to “Airports”>
One of the best ways to try to save money for your Walt Disney World vacation is to try and save money on your tickets. In this section of the guide, I have put together a comprehensive page with all of the known discounts on Walt Disney World tickets. Be sure to read the section even if you aren’t searching for Walt Disney World ticket discounts because it also includes words of advice for anyone purchasing tickets. Take me to “Tickets” >
The Walt Disney World Resort provides a wide variety of different types of food. You will find classic amusement park food mixed in with upscale restaurants. The food quality is outstanding and whether you are eating a corn dog or pork shank, it will be the best you have ever had.
Our extensive guide on dining at Walt Disney World covers:
- Reviews on ALL the character dining offered
- Extensive list of food options for EVERY park at Disney World
- Comprehensive guide to ALL the dining plans offered for hotel guests to purchase
- Reserved dining for entertainment and how to book
- Information on healthy and allergy/gluten free options
- Tips and tricks on SAVING MONEY on Walt Disney World dining
Deciding what to bring on your Walt Disney World vacation can be a big decision! From what to wear, what to pack in your bag, and what food to bring are all things to plan for. Our packing list guide has you covered with everything you need to bring based on our years of experience of visiting the Disney Parks. Take me to “Packing List” >
There are so many souvenirs to chose from at Walt Disney World, it can be overwhelming to decide what to purchase. We have put together a list of souvenirs we recommend that we believe stand the test of time and that you will enjoy for years to come. You can also find information here on the Walt Disney World PhotoPass option! Take me to “Souvenirs” >
Important Information on Holidays, FastPass+ and more!
- Lost Children in Walt Disney World– Full information on Walt Disney World’s lost child protocol and tips to keep everyone together.
- Disney World Height Requirements- Full information on all the height requirements for each park, rider switch, and single rider.
- Disney World FastPass+ Tips and Tricks Guide- This Disney World FastPass+ guide will help you to maximize this free and powerful time saving system.
- Walt Disney World Magic Band Guide- This guide shows you everything you need to know for wearing a Magic Band!
- Mickey’s Halloween Party Disney World Guide– Full guide to the private Halloween party happening select nights throughout September and October.
- Holidays at Walt Disney World– Full guide to Christmas time at Walt Disney World.
- Celebrating a Birthday– Information on what Disney will do on your special day.
Contact Us to Help You Plan Your Vacation!
That should be everything that you need to plan your Walt Disney World vacation. If you still have questions about planning, see our Ask Us page.
Be sure to sign up for our planning newsletter so that you can get access to our exclusive hotel discounts and special planning tips. We have a dedicated team of writers covering new Disney World content weekly! Check out our blog for everything you need to know to plan a successful Disney vacation!
If you need any other help or have questions, don’t be afraid to email me.