Last update 11/18/2018. This Walt Disney World Planning guide attempts to make your Walt Disney World vacation extremely magical while saving you money at Disney. On this page you will find all of our Walt Disney World planning articles on getting the most out of your vacation and money saving hacks.
- Where to find best discount Walt Disney World tickets?
- Where to find cheap Walt Disney World tickets?
- Which Walt Disney World hotel should I stay at?
- Which Walt Disney Word hotel is the cheapest?
- What should I do for transportation to Disney World?
- When should I visit Walt Disney World?
- How should I plan for food?
- What is FastPass+ and how do I use it?
What is the Walt Disney World 2018 guide goal?
The goal of this guide to planning a Walt Disney World vacation is to summarize and present the key information points about the Walt Disney World planning process. You will be able to navigate the parks with ease while finding the best discounts.
Why did I create this 2018 guide to Walt Disney World?
Three years ago, I was returning home from a fantastic Disney vacation. I felt fulfilled and was brimming with information that I wanted to share. I realized that the internet lacked a true guide to the Disney resorts.
Sure there are pieces of information here and there, but nothing was completely assembled to make planning a successful vacation as easy as possible. So here today I present to you MickeyVisit.com, a site dedicated to helping you plan a perfect Disney vacation.
Here is our video on discussing the Disneyland planning guide..
Before jumping into planning and reading the pieces of the guide below, I invite you to join our newsletter. It will help you along the way with more information, discounts, and more tips. (the sign up form is at the top of the page or at the link above) Be sure to share this guide with any one of your friends who is planning a Walt Disney World vacation.
How to use the ultimate Walt Disney World planning guide 2018
All the information you need is organized into eight easy-to-read sections summarized below. Just follow the links to what you want to know now!
The time of year you visit the resort can dramatically change your Walt Disney World Vacation. The first chapter of our guide to Walt Disney World is dedicated to deciding when to visit Walt Disney World. This section includes crowd predictions of each time of the year and explanations of the different holiday offerings. Tips and tricks are also given for each time of the year. Take me to “When to Visit” >
One thing that tends to overwhelm people traveling to Walt Disney World for the first time is the amount of hotels that are offered. We wrote a comprehensive guide and review of every Walt Disney World resort hotel. Another highlight of the chapter is our overview of the steepest discounts available for the various hotels. Take me to “What Hotel to Stay In”>
We break down each possible transportation option to the Walt Disney World resort. The main information in this chapter is dedicated to the best ways to get from the airport to your Walt Disney World Resort hotel and which transportation to use during your stay. Take me to “Airports”>
For most, visiting Walt Disney World is a very big treat. Whenever it is possible, I present ways to save money at Walt Disney World. In this section of the guide, I have put together a comprehensive page with all of the known discounts on Walt Disney World tickets. Be sure to read the section even if you aren’t searching for Walt Disney World ticket discounts, because it also includes words of advice for anyone purchasing tickets. Take me to “Tickets” >
The Walt Disney World Resort provides a wide variety of different types of food. You will find classic amusement park food mixed in with upscale restaurants. The food quality is outstanding and whether you are eating a corn dog or pork shank, it will be the best you have ever had.
Our extensive guide on dining at Walt Disney World covers:
- Reviews on ALL the character dining offered
- Extensive list of food options for EVERY park at Disney World
- Comprehensive guide to ALL the dining plans offered for hotel guests to purchase
- Reserved dining for entertainment and how to book
- Information on healthy and allergy/gluten free options
- Tips and tricks on SAVING MONEY on Disney World dining
Use our Walt Disney World packing list and guide to what to wear to the parks to make sure you are all set for your Walt Disney World vacation. Through this aspect of the Walt Disney World planning guide you will be able to better understand all of the things you might have forgotten for your Walt Disney World vacation. Take me to “Packing List” >
Both to prepare for your vacation and to celebrate it, we put together this section detailing the best Walt Disney World souvenirs. On this page we discuss all of the best souvenirs that will accommodate any budget and are fun to collect, too. Also detailed here is information regarding the Walt Disney World PhotoPass. Take me to “Souvenirs” >
Important Information on Holidays, FastPass+ and more!
- Lost Children in Walt Disney World– Full information on Walt Disney World’s lost child protocol and tips to keep everyone together.
- Disney World Height Requirements- Full information on all the height requirements for each park, rider switch, and single rider.
- Disney World FastPass+ Tips and Tricks Guide- This Disney World FastPass+ guide will help you to maximize this free and powerful time saving system.
- Walt Disney World Magic Band Guide- This guide shows you everything you need to know for wearing a Magic Band!
- Mickey’s Halloween Party Disney World Guide– Full guide to the private Halloween party happening select nights throughout September and October.
- Holidays at Walt Disney World– Full guide to Christmas time at Walt Disney World.
- Celebrating a Birthday– Information on what Disney will do on your special day.
Contact Us to Help You Plan Your Vacation!
That should be everything that you need to plan your Walt Disney World vacation. If you still have questions about planning, see our Ask Us page.
Be sure to sign up for our planning newsletter so that you can get access to our exclusive hotel discounts and special planning tips. We have a dedicated team of writers covering new Disney World content weekly! Check out our blog for everything you need to know to plan a successful Disney vacation!
If you need any other help or have questions, don’t be afraid to email me.