Halloween at Walt Disney World is one of the best seasons to enjoy with so many delicious treats, events, and decorations. There is so much to do and enjoy, but the hallmark experience is Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. This ticketed event grants you access to all the special Halloween entertainment, trick or treating, Halloween meet and greets, and more!
Keep reading for all the best tips on attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary-Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom! Keep reading for the 2023 party dates!
For those who already have their party tickets, read our Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tips & touring strategy post for what you need to know to maximize your time at the event.
Discount Walt Disney World Tickets
Our favorite Disney-approved re-seller, Get Away Today, offers the best Walt Disney World discount tickets around. In addition to great discount prices, their customer service and easy support is absolutely fantastic. They have an entire department dedicated to making sure every order has a wonderful experience and they are on-call to help you during your vacation if you need them.
And at no additional charge, you get FREE concierge Walt Disney World services! These services include having Get Away Today’s Walt Disney World expert Brooklyn take care of all your dining reservations, FastPass+ reservations, and more! This really takes all the stress out of planning a Walt Disney World vacation. Rather than waking up at odd hours of the night to book all your reservations, why not let their travel agents take care of it for you- for free!
Buying tickets from Get Away Today is easy and convenient since all their tickets are sent electronically. You can take their vouchers and head straight to the gate without needing to wait in any ticket booth lines. They also offer layaway plans so you can pay off your vacation over time.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023
The Halloween party takes place in the Magic Kingdom from 7:00 PM to Midnight from August 11th through November 1st. Read also – when does Disney World decorate for Halloween.
Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green can purchase tickets starting April 27, and tickets will be available to all guests starting May 2. The event dates are:
- August: 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
- September: 1, 4, 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29
- October: 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31
- November: 1
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party SOLD Out Dates
As of August 12, 2023, tickets for the August 11th, August 15th, August 18th, August 22nd, August 25th, August 29th, September 1st, September 15th, September 17th, and October 31st Magic Kingdom Halloween Parties are now sold out.
Previously the October 31st party sold out the earliest and it is always the first date to sell out as locals and those on vacation want to celebrate the holiday in Magic Kingdom on the actual Halloween date. Now, the earliest dates of the party are selling out as we are getting closer to those dates, and people visiting then are locking in their trip plans.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party should not sell out as fast as the Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween Party at the Disneyland Resort (though that’s not saying much as the ticketing system was crippled from the demand and some dates were showing as sold out during the limited Magic Keyholder pre-sale). We don’t expect all tickets to sell out as quickly for the Walt Disney World Halloween Party as fast as last year due to the pent-up demand for the party as it was the first time that the party returned after the lockdown park closures.
If you are concerned about purchasing tickets, know that the dates at the end of October will sell out the fastest and those likely won’t sell out until at least the end of July. Parties throughout the offering will sell out, but that doesn’t usually happy for a couple of months from the ticket on-sale date.
Tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party may be purchased online or by calling 407-939-4240. Ticket prices will range from $109 – $199.
Prices will also vary based on the event night, make sure to buy your tickets in advance to get the best deals. Tickets are always $10 more on the day of the event. You can see the full list of pricing per date below:
Ticket prices vary based on date:
|Event Date||Event Ticket for Ages 10 and Up (Excludes Tax)||Event Ticket for Ages 3-9 (Excludes Tax)|
|Friday, August 11, 2023||$149||$139|
|Tuesday, August 15, 2023||$109||$99|
|Friday, August 18, 2023||$109||$99|
|Tuesday, August 22, 2023||$109||$99|
|Friday, August 25, 2023||$109||$99|
|Tuesday, August 29, 2023||$109||$99|
|Friday, September 1, 2023||$119||$109|
|Monday, September 4, 2023||$119||$109|
|Friday, September 8, 2023||$119||$109|
|Sunday, September 10, 2023||$119||$109|
|Tuesday, September 12, 2023||$119||$109|
|Friday, September 15, 2023||$119||$109|
|Sunday, September 17, 2023||$119||$109|
|Tuesday, September 19, 2023||$149||$139|
|Friday, September 22, 2023||$149||$139|
|Sunday, September 24, 2023||$149||$139|
|Tuesday, September 26, 2023||$149||$139|
|Thursday, September 28, 2023||$149||$139|
|Friday, September 29, 2023||$149||$139|
|Sunday, October 1, 2023||$149||$139|
|Tuesday, October 3, 2023||$169||$159|
|Thursday, October 5, 2023||$169||$159|
|Friday, October 6, 2023||$189||$179|
|Monday, October 9, 2023||$169||$159|
|Tuesday, October 10, 2023||$169||$159|
|Thursday, October 12, 2023||$169||$159|
|Friday, October 13, 2023||$189||$179|
|Sunday, October 15, 2023||$169||$159|
|Tuesday, October 17, 2023||$169||$159|
|Thursday, October 19, 2023||$169||$159|
|Friday, October 20, 2023||$189||$179|
|Sunday, October 22, 2023||$169||$159|
|Tuesday, October 24, 2023||$169||$159|
|Thursday, October 26, 2023||$169||$159|
|Friday, October 27, 2023||$189||$179|
|Sunday, October 29, 2023||$199||$189|
|Tuesday, October 31, 2023||$199||$189|
|Wednesday, November 1, 2023||$199||$189|
You will always save $10 on tickets by purchasing in advance.
Annual passholders and DVC members will save $10 per ticket.
Advance purchase savings and Annual Passholder discounts are not available on Halloween night, October 31st.
Tickets can sell out very quickly so we recommend buying them as soon as they go on sale!
New 2023 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Entertainment
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party features NEW entertainment for the 2023 party. Here is a full list of the new offerings this year which includes more character additions and brand-new entertainment in Adventureland.
- NEW Pirate Band and crew coming to Adventureland playing “sea shanties” and roaming the land sharing tales of their explorations at sea.
- Max Goof and his Powerline “party pack” will be featured at new pop-up parties throughout Magic Kingdom before the crew dances down Main Street before the Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween parade.
- The Seven Dwarfs will be a returning character meet and greet. The announcement teased the appearance of Bashful and Happy but likely this meet will include all seven dwarfs.
- Mickey’s Boo-to-You Parade will include more fan-favorite villains and characters joining the finale of the parade like Ursula, Cruella de Vil, the Queen of Hearts, the Sanderson Sisters Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, and Clarabelle.
Entertainment at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party features exclusive, themed events that you cannot experience anywhere else including a fireworks show, a parade, and special musical performances.
Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular
Hosted by Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” this firework show features fireworks, lasers, and lighting above Magic Kingdom.
The storyline goes that Jack has come to tell a not-so-scary story about how anything can happen on Halloween night. Jack’s ghost dog, Zero, then flies off carrying everyone along on a trick-or-treating adventure, where four friends – Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy – find themselves drawn into a mysterious haunted house. Their journey takes them from one room of the house to another, encountering dancing skeletons, waltzing ghosts and a whole series of troublemaking Disney villains.
The firework show typically kicks off at 10:15 PM during the party and lasts about 12 minutes. It can get fairly congested, so you’ll want to line up early for the best views.
Boo-to-You Halloween Parade
This parade is unlike any you’ve ever seen at Walt Disney World, as it features rare characters, music, dancing, and floats. You’ll be greeted by the Headless Horseman himself who rides down the parade route, inviting costumed Disney characters and villains to follow including Mickey and Friends, the Hitchhiking Ghosts, Jack Sparrow, Winnie-the-Pooh, Wreck-it-Ralph, and more. One of the highlights of the parade comes from the Haunted Mansion Gravediggers, who scrape their shovels along the pavement to create beautiful sparks.
You will also see a parade float featuring The Incredibles and designer extraordinaire Edna Mode followed by Buzz Lightyear and Alien explorers discovering crystalline treasures on the surface of a planetary playset float. And of course, a Haunted Mansion float will feature the spectral Bride.
You can watch the parade at both 9:15 and 11:15 PM, choosing between viewing areas in Main Street, Liberty Square, and Frontierland.
Hocus Pocus Villain Spooktacular
Join the Sanderson Sisters from the cult classic film Hocus Pocus in their Halloween festival as they attempt to cast a spell over the audience with help from friends like Maleficent and Dr. Facilier. The whole family is sure to enjoy this event complete with music, dancers, and special effects.
August & September Showtimes: 8:35PM, 10:45PM, 12:00AM
October & November Showtimes: 7:40PM, 8:35PM, 10:45PM, 12:00AM
This popular show takes place in front of Cinderella Castle. The various showtimes will ensure you can work this frightfully fun event into your party plan.
The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
Main Street favorites, The Dapper Dans, are ghoulishly transformed into The Cadaver Dans, and you’ll find them performing haunting medleys throughout the party in Frontierland from 7PM to 10:50PM.
New this year, a Pirate Band and crew are roaming Adventureland playing “sea shanties” and sharing tales of their explorations at sea. You can find the pirates from 7:15PM to 11:50PM.
Disney Junior Jam
This Disney Junior-themed dance party takes place at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe from 7PM to 12AM and features Vampirina along with other Disney Junior characters.
This dance party includes zombies, cheerleaders, werewolves and aliens at Rockettower Plaza Stage from 7PM to 12AM.
Trick-or-Treating at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
If you have any food allergies, you can grab a specially-colored bag at either the Town Square Theater or Heritage House. You’ll then collect tokens at each trick-or-treat location that can be redeemed for allergy-friendly treats later at special locations.
2023 Trick-or-Treat Locations
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Town Square Theater (Allergy-Friendly Center)
- Market Street (party entrance; open until 8 p.m.)
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Tortuga Tavern
- Dock to Tom Sawyer Island
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Liberty Square Ticket Office (Allergy-Friendly Center)
- Columbia Harbour House
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Gaston’s Tavern
- Ariel’s Grotto
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- After you follow the treat trail, you can interact with the Monsters, Inc characters as they learn about the curious Human World holiday we call Halloween.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
- Near TRON/Lightcycle Run
Meet-and-Greets at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
During the party, you’ll have the opportunity to meet your favorite characters that are decked out for Halloween. Lines can get long, but many of the characters are rarely seen in the parks so it’s a fantastic opportunity to meet characters that you wouldn’t normally get to meet.
For the Halloween party you can find characters at these locations:
Main Street, USA
- Mickey Mouse
- Jack Skellington & Sally
- Anastasia and Drizella
- Seven Dwarfs
- Ariel and Eric
- Winnie-the-Pooh and friends in costumes
- Alice in Wonderland and friends
- Belle and Gaston
- Minnie Mouse in costume
- Goofy in costume
- Cruella de Vil
- Daisy and Donald in costumes
- Princess Elena
- Princess Tiana
- Stitch dressed in an Elvis costume.
- Aladdin & Abu or Genie & Jasmine
- Jack Sparrow
Do the rides stay open during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?
Select rides in the Magic Kingdom remain open during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. You’ll have full access to these rides during the Halloween party. Since it’s a special event, that usually means shorter lines which is one of the major perks of attending. Many guests are focused on the candy and other entertainment options during the event so lines are usually short!
Halloween Ride Themes
You can also experience certain Walt Disney World rides with Halloween themes including:
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- The Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor show will receive a Halloween twist with Halloween-themed jokes and projections during the experience.
- Space Mountain will be pitch black with spooky tunes playing during the ride.
Mad Tea Party
- There will be special Halloween-themed lighting for the Mad Tea Party.
Open Rides During Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Town Square Theater
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Jungle Cruise
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Haunted Mansion
- Mad Tea Party (Halloween overlay)
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- “It’s a small world”
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Barnstormer
- Space Mountain (Halloween overlay)
- Monsters Inc Laugh Floor (Halloween overlay)
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- TRON Lightcycle / Run attraction will be available during the party for guests to enjoy using a virtual queue.
Be aware that some rides will close sporadically though, just as they do throughout regular operating hours.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Food Guide
The sweetest part of the night is undoubtedly the delicious seasonal treat offerings available to guests. There are several that are only available during the Halloween party.
This year’s NEW popcorn bucket features Shock, Lock and Barrel in the back of the Mayor’s car from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during regular park hours and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party)
- Apple Fritter Milkshake: Salted caramel milkshake topped with green apple whipped cream and an apple fritter (Non-alcoholic) (New)
- MMMummy Treat: Flaky pastry filled with chocolate-hazelnut filling and topped with white icing stripes and sugar eyes (New) (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
- Queen of Hearts Slushy: Frozen cherry slushy drizzled with black cherry purée and topped with whipped cream and a crown-shaped chocolate piece (Non-alcoholic) (New) (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during regular park hours and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party)
- Witches Cold Brew: French Vanilla Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew topped with pumpkin-spiced foam and Halloween sprinkles (Non-alcoholic) (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during regular park hours and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party)
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
- Terrifyin’ Twice-Spiced Chicken Sandwich: Spicy fried chicken breast dipped in hot honey and topped with pepper jack cheese, jalapeño poppers, and bacon (New)
- The Snarling Sub: Meatball sub with spicy marinara, pesto and pearl mozzarella “teeth” served on a black roll (new)
- Zombie Fingers: Almond cookie fingers, Key lime pie white chocolate ganache, salted caramel crisp pearls, and sugar eyes (New)
- River Stix Elixir: Kiwi lemonade with luster dust (Non-alcoholic) (New)
The Friar’s Nook (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
- Pain and Panic Brat: Bratwurst, sweet and spicy onion relish, and sriracha mustard (New)
- Pain and Panic Loaded Tots: Tots topped with sweet and spicy onion relish, sriracha mustard, and crumbled bratwurst (New)
- Buffalo Chicken Hand Pie with spicy ranch drizzle and blue cheese powder (New)
Golden Oak Outpost
- Tombstone Tart: Flaky pastry filled with strawberry-jalapeño jam and topped with sprinkles and sugar spiders (New) (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during regular park hours and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party)
- Loaded Sweet Potato Fries: Sweet potato fries tossed in cinnamon sugar and topped with marshmallow cream, butterscotch chips, and toffee pieces (New) (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
Liberty Square Market (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during regular park hours and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party)
- Black Velvet Whoopie Pie: Black velvet cookie with buttercream and sprinkles topped with a sugar spider (New)
Main Street Bakery
- Mickey-shaped Cinnamon Roll: Mickey-shaped cinnamon roll topped with orange frosting and sprinkles (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during regular park hours and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party)
- Minnie-shaped Pumpkin Cheesecake: Pumpkin cheesecake and pumpkin coffee mousse topped with a white chocolate candy corn bow (New) (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
- Cajun Burger: Cajun-spiced all-beef patty topped with fried green tomato, Cajun Andouille dip, and Creole remoulade served on a black bun (New)
- Bucket of Bones: Bone-in piggy wings fried with fresh jalapeños tossed in Coca-Cola Cherry barbecue sauce (New)
- Candy Corn Milkshake: Sweet corn soft-serve topped with whipped cream and sweet potato corn bread nuggets (Non-alcoholic) (New)
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Apple Fritter Sundae: Apple fritters topped with choice of ice cream, whipped cream, and sprinkles (New) (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich: Cookies topped with sprinkles with choice of ice cream (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party)
Sleepy Hollow (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
- Char Siu Chicken Wings: Whole chicken wings glazed in char siu and topped with chili threads and garlic (New)
- Headless Horseman Cupcake: Yellow cupcake topped with cream cheese buttercream, spicy cheese-flavored snacks, and a chocolate piece (New)
- Cinnamon Funnel Cake: Funnel cake topped with pumpkin ice cream, drizzled with pumpkin spiced caramel, and topped with butterscotch chips (New)
Storybook Treats (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
- Hades Cone: DOLE Whip mango and habanero soft-serve topped with blue raspberry shell and chili-lime seasoning (New)
Sunshine Tree Terrace (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
- Tropical Graveyard: Mango mousse and sour tropical gelatin topped with cookie crumbles, gummy worm, sprinkles, and a tombstone chocolate piece (New)
Churro Cart near Cinderella Castle
- Not-So-Poison Apple Churro: Churro rolled in green apple sugar, topped with SNICKERS bar pieces, and drizzled with caramel sauce (New) (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during regular park hours and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party)
- Jack Pop: Chocolate fudge brownie with marshmallow filling and topped with a Jack chocolate piece (New) (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
- Sally Pop: Yellow pop with raspberry filling topped with a Sally chocolate piece
(New) (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
Outdoor Vending Cart near The Haunted Mansion (Available Aug. 11 through Nov. 1 during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
- Skull Brownie: Mexican-spiced chocolate brownie with dulce de leche filling and sugar eyes (New)
Dessert Parties at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Dessert parties are offered with reserved viewing for Halloween entertainment- these specific offerings typically change annually but always include fabulous dessert offerings and prime spots.
Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace
This dessert party features a reserved viewing of Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular at the Tomorrowland Terrace.
- Location: Dessert party held at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at Magic Kingdom park, with fireworks viewing in the comfort of the terrace.
- Dessert Party Time: 8:45 PM
- Fireworks Show Time: 10:15 PM
- Price: $114 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 10 and older; $69 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 3 to 9
Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing
This dessert party features a reserved viewing of Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular at the Plaza Garden.
- Location: Dessert party held at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park, with fireworks viewing in the Plaza Garden
- Dessert Party Time: 8:45 PM
- Fireworks Show Time: 10:15 PM
- Price: $99 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 10 and older; $59 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 3 to 9
Restaurants Open During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
This year two popular table service restaurants will be open during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Be Our Guest and Cinderella’s Royal Table will be open during the duration of the party offering their usual experiences. In addition to these table service restaurants, here are all the available dining options during the party:
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey’s Corner
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Main Street Bakery
- Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Aloha Isle, open until 9PM
- Golden Oak Outpost
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe, open until 11PM
- Sleepy Hollow
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Be Our Guest
- Cheshire Cafe
- Storybook Treats
- The Friar’s Nook
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Cool Ship
PhotoPass Magic Shots at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Exclusive hauntingly real PhotoPass Magic Shots will also be available in different locations throughout the park during the Halloween party.
Some locations will even have special props to make the scenes even more interactive and realistically fun.
If you want to take advantage of these, you may want to consider purchasing Memory Maker before the party. At $69 for one day, you’ll receive unlimited downloads of PhotoPass shots.
Costumes at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Costumes are welcome and encouraged at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! There are some rules that you’ll want to be aware of. Keep reading for the current guidelines.
Guests 13 and Under:
- Masks may be worn, as long as they do not cover the entire face and the eyes are visible.
Guests 14 and Up:
- Costumes may not touch the ground.
- Capes may be worn, but they cannot be longer than the wa.
- Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind are not allowed.
- Layered costumes are discouraged and may be subject to additional screening.
- Guests may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and must not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable, or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or may be easily mistaken as an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects, or materials that may accidentally strike another guest.
- Disney deserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other guests.
Also, don’t forget that it may be rainy or extremely hot, so you may want to plan accordingly as you put together your costume.
Plan Your Walt Disney World Vacation
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is only one of many amazing special events at Walt Disney World Resort. For more information about all of these offerings and for help planning your dream vacation, you’ll want subscribe to our newsletter. It is absolutely free and provides exclusive deals not available anywhere else!
You’ll find more information on planning your Walt Disney World Vacation here:
- Discount Walt Disney World Tickets
- Walt Disney World Hotel Reviews
- Disney World Character Dining Reviews
- Uber & Lyft at Walt Disney World
Thanks for joining us as we explore Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, and Happy Halloween! For current showtimes, see official website.
Disclosure: We have used all the products recommended on Mickey Visit. We may receive compensation when you click on links to some products featured.