Eating at Walt Disney World doesn’t have to break your budget. This article will share some of Walt Disney World’s cheapest food finds for the Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Epcot World Showcase, and Disney Springs.
Save on your stay! Walt Disney World Ticket Discounts! Save big when you book your Walt Disney World tickets and hotel through our recommended travel sponsor! Don’t miss out on the best saving around for your Disney vacation needs. Book now >
- Casey’s Corner on Main Street, U.S.A. offers hot dogs, corn dog nuggets, French fries and ice-cold lemonade.
- The Columbia Harbour House in Liberty Square has a nice variety of sea food dishes.
- Liberty Square also includes Liberty Square Market where guests and enjoy chips, fresh fruit, or a hot dog.
- Aloha! Aloha Isle is located in Adventureland is hosted by Dole and sell the famous Dole Whips. Guests can also purchase pineapple spears and frosty floats in a beautiful, tropical setting.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café is located in Tomorrowland and sells BBQ platters, chicken breast nuggets, bacon cheeseburgers, and hot dogs. Guests can customize their meals at the topping bar and listen to great entertainment while they eat.
- The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland sells all-beef hot dogs, specialty pretzels, and chips. Be sure to try their frozen carbonated beverages!
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant offers Angus bacon cheeseburgers, a chef salad and pizza.
- Fantasyland hosts The Friar’s Nook that offers fun food such as loaded buffalo chicken tots, hot dogs and fried Twinkies.
- Fantasyland also features Gaston’s Tavern that offers vegetables cups, hummus with chips, fruit cups and warm cinnamon rolls. Guests might even spot this beloved villain while they eat!
- Real boys and girls can feast on a chicken parmesan sandwich, flatbread pizzas, pasta dishes, and salads at Pinocchio Village Haus.
- Prince Eric’s Village Market offers affordable and healthy options, such as fresh fruit, veggies, hummus and all-natural lemonade.
- The Golden Oak Outpost in Frontierland offers affordable menu items such as hot-n-crispy chicken breast nuggets, waffle fries, and cookies.
- Frontierland also includes Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café that offers chicken fajitas, taco trios and the Southwest Burger.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The ABC Commissary on Commissary Lane is open for lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy affordable chicken club sandwich for lunch, and seared lemon pepper salmon or chimichurri sirloin steak for dinner.
- Backlot Express in Echo Lake offers Star Wars-themed food, such as the Royal Guard Burger, Galactic Chicken Salad and Dark Side Chicken and Waffles.
- Echo Lake also features Dockside Diner which sells foot-long hot dogs and pulled pork sandwiches.
- BaseLine Tap House is a fun pub that specializes in California beers and wines. Their menu includes Bavarian pretzels, and a charcuterie board featuring California cheeses.
- Catalina Eddie’s on Sunset Boulevard sells a variety of pizzas and Caesar salad.
- Sunset Boulevard also hosts Fairfax Fare which offers Latino specialties and signature salads.
- KRNR The Rock Station sells hot dogs and snacks.
- Guests can also visit Rosie’s All-American Café on Sunset Boulevard and savor Angus cheeseburgers, crispy chicken nuggets, fries and coleslaw.
- The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge on Hollywood Boulevard features salads, Artisanal Cheeses and Charcuterie Board, and Derby Sliders at an affordable price.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Dino-Bite Snacks can be found in DinoLand U.S.A. and offers Buffalo Chicken Chips, the Mickey Pretzel, and ice cream sundaes and sandwiches.
- The Dino Diner sells a Italian sausage hoagie along with chips and Churros.
- Guests can visit Restaurantosaurus and enjoy Angus or black bean burgers and chicken nuggets.
- The Eight Spoon Café on Discovery Island offers a few varieties of baked macaroni & cheese dishes with different toppings.
- Discovery Island also hosts Flame Tree Barbecue that sells smokehouse meat and chicken dinners along with fresh salads.
- Pizzafari has pizzas, salads, pasta, and desserts guests can enjoy while sitting among colorful murals.
- The Harambe Fruit Market is located in Africa and offers fresh fruit, the Mickey Pretzel, yogurt, and snack packs.
- Africa also includes Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery, which sells sandwiches, pastries, assorted cereals, and yogurt.
- Satu’li Canteen in Pandora – The World of Avatar features chicken, fish or beef bowls, and hot dogs and quesadillas for the kids. This fun restaurant is adorned with Na’vi art and cultural items.
Epcot World Showcase
Epcot World Showcase offers many affordable menu items. This is a great place to wander and purchase small plates or appetizers from different countries and regions.
Some notable places include:
- Ale & Compass Lounge
- Choza de Margarita
- Crepes des Chefs de France
- Electric Umbrella
- Fife & Drum Tavern
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop.
- AristoCrêpes in Disney Springs has sweet and savory crepes at an affordable price.
- The Daily Poutine in the Town Center offers French fries with different toppings, such as cheddar cheese curds and beef gravy.
- D-Luxe Burger is also in the Town Center and burgers, fries, and shakes.
- Bongos Cuban Café™ Express in West Side offers food with a Cuban flair, including Cuban sandwiches, seasonal salads, and empanadas.
- The West Side of Disney Springs also features 3 distinctive food trucks. Here you can purchase delicious food from Fantasy Fare, Springs’ Street Tacos, and World Showcase of Flavors.
- The Landing features Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar a 1940s airplane hangar turned dive bar. This fun atmosphere sells tacos, sliders, empanadas, and popcorn chicken.
- The Landing also includes Morimoto Asia Street Food that sells Pan-Asian street food, such as baby ribs and egg rolls.
- Lastly, guests can try Pizza Ponte and eat pizza by the slice and sandwiches.
- The Marketplace hosts Earl Of Sandwich and sells hot or cold gourmet sandwiches, soups, salads, and wraps.
- There are also a couple of Starbucks in Disney Springs where guests can purchase coffee, lattes, pastries and snacks.
When it comes to dining at the Walt Disney World parks, there is really something for everyone. Disney fans can enjoy a variety of food without spending a ton of money at Walt Disney World.
Be sure to subscribe to our Disneyland deals newsletter for the latest information on deals and saving tips to help you save money and experience more at Walt Disney World! Also, be sure to join us on our Facebook page for Disneyland planning tips and info. Click here >
Let Us Help Plan Your Walt Disney World Vacation!
- Where to find best discount Disneyland tickets?
- Where to find cheap Disney World tickets?
- Walt Disney World Character Meet and Greets: Ultimate Guide to Characters
- Ultimate Guide to Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- Ultimate Guide to Walt Disney World Transportation