Updated 11/23/18. There are some great dining options at the Walt Disney World resort. Dining packages are a wonderful way to enjoy a delicious meal while viewing world-class entertainment. Here is a guide to the dining packages at Walt Disney World for the Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, EPCOT, and the Magic Kingdom Resort Area.
Save on your stay! Discount Walt Disney World tickets! Start preparing now for your Walt Disney World vacation and book your hotel with the best prices! Make sure you are getting the best deal for your vacation! Book now >
Magic Kingdom Dining Packages
Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package
Guests can enjoy a Lady and the Tramp-inspired lunch before enjoying VIP viewing of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade! Guests can relive the romance Lady and the Tramp at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant. This turn-of-the-century trattoria is based on Disney’s 1955 animated classic, Lady and the Tramp.
Guests can enjoy jumbo shrimp, ravioli or a tantalizing Italian trio dish featuring 3 classic dishes: chicken parmigiana, fettucine alfredo and spaghetti with pork and beef meatballs.
- The Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package costs $54 for adults and $19 for children ages 9 and under (tax and gratuity not included). Each dining package comes complete with an appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage, along with a VIP viewing voucher.
Please check out the article, Dining Guide to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: All You Need to Know, for more information on Tony’s Town Square Restaurant.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park Dining Packages
Rivers of Light Dining Package
Guests can watch the Rivers of Light show under the stars while enjoying a delicious meal. The Rivers of Light show is set on the banks of the Discovery River in between Asia and DinoLand U.S.A. This nighttime show features mist screens, water fountains, floating lanterns, music, and lighting. Guests will be transported across Asian jungles to African savannahs and North American mountains. Each Rivers of Light Dining Package includes a meal from one of two participating restaurants, a non-alcoholic beverage, and premium seating for Rivers of Light show.
The two participating restaurants are the Tusker House Restaurant and Tiffins Restaurant. Tusker House Restaurant includes a bountiful buffet, and offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Dining packages at the Tusker House Restaurant start at $39 for adults, and $24 for children between the ages of 3 and 9.
- The Tiffins Restaurant offers guests the choice of appetizer, entrée and dessert. The dining package for the Tiffins Restaurant starts at $67 for adults, and $26 for children ages 3-9.
Advance reservations for for dining packages at Walt Disney World highly recommended. Please check out our article, Dining Guide: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, for more information on the Tusker House Restaurant and Tiffins Restaurant.
Festival of the Lion King Signature Dining Package
The Festival of the Lion King is a Broadway-style show filled with pageantry, puppetry and popular songs from the film. This dining packages offers two tiers. The Tier I package features a gourmet lunch or dinner at Tiffins Restaurant, VIP seating for the show and a guided safari tour at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park.
- Package price for adults and children 10 and older is $99, plus tax and gratuities; for children age 3 to 9, the price is $49, plus tax and gratuities.
- The Tier II package includes a gourmet meal at Tiffins Restaurant and reserved seating at Festival of the Lion King. The lunch or dinner includes 3-course meal includes a glass of sparkling wine upon arrival (for Guests 21 and older), one appetizer, one entrée and one dessert. Package price for adults and children 10 and older is $74, plus tax and gratuities; for children age 3 to 9, the price is $29, plus tax and gratuities.
Be sure to check out our article, Dining Guide: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, for more information on Tiffins Restaurant.
Dine with an Animal Specialist
Guests 8 years of age or older can interact with an animal expert while enjoying a 4-course lunch at Sanaa restaurant in Kidani Village. The feast includes Indian-style bread service, refreshing salads, slow-cooked meats, and decadent desserts. This dining experience is an intimate lunch that is limited to 12 guests.
Animal enthusiasts will discover fun and fascinating facts about wildlife care, current field research and The Walt Disney Company’s role in conservation. Advance reservations are highly recommended for dining packages at Walt Disney Worldvand can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit. Prices range from $35 to $59.99 per adult.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dining Packages
Fantasmic! Dining Package
Fantasmic! is a breathtaking water show that features colorful waterworks, fantastical fireworks and a host of Disney characters. The Fantasmic! Dining Package offers guests the choice of three magnificent restaurants: Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano, Hollywood & Vine, and Hollywood Brown Derby.
- Each dining package includes one entrée, dessert and nonalcoholic beverage at select full-service restaurants or one full buffet, where applicable.
- Each package also includes one voucher for guaranteed seating at Fantasmic! in a reserved area. The packages available for lunch or dinner and start at $43 for adults and $18 for children, plus tax and gratuity.
Be sure to check out our article, Dining Guide: Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios, for details on each restaurant.
EPCOT Dining Packages
Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room Tea Experience
The Rose & Crown Dining Room is located in the United Kingdom pavilion and is a family-friendly British pub. This gem offers waterfront dining and lively entertainment. Guests can enjoy fish and chips, bangers and mash, vegetable cottage pie along with desserts, such as sticky toffee pudding and a lemon scone.
- This dining package offers a Twinings-trained Cast Member takes you through the history of the brand and its flavors. The tea experience includes tea tasting, sandwiches and scones and costs $30 per person. The price is increasing to $35 in April 2019.
Please check out our article, Walt Disney World’s Epcot Dining Guide: All the Dining Information You Need, for more information on the Rose & Crown Pub & Dining.
Magic Kingdom Resort Area Dining Packages
Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
Aloha! Guests will feel like they are in Hawaii when they attend Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at the Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. This enchanting luau features Polynesian dancing and an all-you-care-to-enjoy, family-style feast. The buffet includes Aloha pulled pork, Polynesian ribs, roasted chicken and a vegetable medley. Save room for the pineapple-coconut guava cake with chocolate crunch! The luau takes place in an open-air theater in Luau Cove.
The entertainment features Polynesian traditions, including dances from Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand and Hawaii. Prices are over $60 per adult. Advance reservations are highly recommended for dining packages at Walt Disney World and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit.
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort hosts the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue. This hilarious, high-spirited dinner show features the Pioneer Hall Players and includes two hours of rousing Wild West dancing, singing and vaudeville comedy.
The menu includes all-you-care-to-enjoy fried chicken and smoked BBQ pork ribs, as well as a tossed green salad, baked beans, fresh-baked cornbread and strawberry shortcake. Unlimited draft beer, wine and sangria are included for Guests 21 years of age. Prices range from $35 to $59.99 per adult, and prepayment is required.
Mickey’s Backyard BBQ
The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort also hosts Mickey’s Backyard BBQ. Guests can dine with Mickey, Minnie and Friends in a covered, open-air pavilion. Disney fans will feast on an all-you-care-to-enjoy BBQ spread that includes barbeque ribs, smoked chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese and more.
Disney Characters will mingle with guests for photos and autographs. Prices start at $60 per adult and prepayment is required. Advance reservations are highly recommended for dining packages at Walt Disney World and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit.
Book Reservations for Dining Packages at Walt Disney World
For reservations for dining packages at Walt Disney World , guests can book online at www.disneyworld.disney.go.com, visit Guest Relations, or call (407) WDW-DINE. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Plan Your Disney World Vacation!
Ready to book a dining packages at Walt Disney World? Be sure to check out these articles on Disney World:
- Dining Guide: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Walt Disney World’s Epcot Dining Guide: All the Dining Information You Need
- Dining Guide: Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios