Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival: A Celebration of Blooming Fun
The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World Resort is a popular Epcot festival with Disney themed garden topiaries, food marketplace booths, garden tours, and live music. This past year's Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World runs March 2nd and running through July 4th!
Free Disney World Quote for Your Flower & Garden Festival Trip
Our favorite Disney-approved re-seller, Get Away Today, offers the best Walt Disney World discount tickets around. In addition to great discount prices, their customer service and easy support is absolutely fantastic. They have an entire department dedicated to making sure every order has a wonderful experience and they are on-call to help you during your vacation if you need them.
And at no additional charge, you get FREE concierge Walt Disney World services! These services include having Get Away Today's Walt Disney World expert Brooklyn take care of all your dining reservations, FastPass+ reservations, and more! This really takes all the stress out of planning a Walt Disney World vacation. Rather than waking up at odd hours of the night to book all your reservations, why not let their travel agents take care of it for you- for free!
Get A Free Vacation Quote Now!
Buying tickets from Get Away Today is easy and convenient since all their tickets are sent electronically. You can take their vouchers and head straight to the gate without needing to wait in any ticket booth lines. They also offer layaway plans so you can pay off your vacation over time.
You can read my review on my personal experiences booking through Get Away Today and how much you can save here!
Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
The International Flower & Garden Festival is one of the many festivals held each year at Epcot with the majority of the fun taking place around the World Showcase. There is no additional charge to attend the festival and is included in your theme park admission to Epcot.
This festival is to the perfect kick off to Spring with beautiful gardens filled with Disney themed topiaries that make for popular photo op center pieces. Each year it takes hundreds of Disney team members and horticulturists to plan the festival resulting in over 30 million flowers and gardens for guests to enjoy.
Disney Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
The Disney topiaries at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival are a must see when visiting the festival. You will see a variety of characters from Mickey Mouse to Disney Princesses to Winnie the Pooh and characters from popular newer films like Frozen.
Disney Topiaries at Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- NEW for 2023: For the first time, topiaries of Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela and Luisa from Disney’s “Encanto” will debut near the EPCOT main entrance.
Here's Luisa from Encanto.
And, here's Isabella.
Here are some of the other topiaries you'll find at the festival.
- NEW for 2023: Princess Tiana topiary coming to The American Adventure.
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator – Entrance to World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – near The Land Pavilion
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Bridge to World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc – Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – near Imagination!
These beautiful topiaries make for great photo ops and photography so be sure to bring your favorite camera.
You can also find themed gardens featured around Epcot that focus either on food, flowerbeds, culture and more.
NEW: Encanto Inspired Garden
The new Encanto-inspired garden will let you explore a tropical jardín inspired by the movie and its characters like Julieta, Isabela, Luisa and of course, Mirabel. There will also be a path dedicated to Antonio. The Encanto garden is located near La Isla Fresca Outdoor Kitchen between the Morocco and France pavilions in World Showcase.
Other gardens include:
- Blossoms of Fragrance Garden Presented by Scentsy (NEW) – World Showcase Bridge
Follow your nose and form lasting memories with the help of fresh, unforgettable fragrances
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF! Repellents – World Discovery
Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget or green thumb required! Closes at dusk.
- Floating Gardens – World Nature
Peer upon more than 150 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the bridge to World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms – World Celebration
Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas—with a 50th Anniversary celebration theme.
- Bambi’s Butterfly House – World Nature near Imagination!
View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterfly lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Closes at dusk.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk near Imagination!
Learn about honeybees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work.
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Imagination! Walkway
Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden. Closes at dusk.
- Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends, once considered more valuable than gold.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
- Extraordinary Orchids – Mexico Pavilion
Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
- Bold Bromeliads – World Nature by The Land Pavilion
Tour a variety of these amazing plants.
- China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
Discover your favorite zodiac with while visiting clever creations.
- Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
- Alpine Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
- Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
- Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
Learn about the art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
- France Bouquet Garden (NEW) – France
See bountiful blooms perfect for a bouquet of cut flowers.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings®
Unearth the history and art of tea-blending at this elegant English tea garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings®’ finest blends.
- Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets—and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
- Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery near Mission: SPACE
Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Green Landing Family Play Zone – World Discovery
Enjoy playtime with WALL-E and his eco-friendly garden. Closes at dusk.
Garden Rocks Concert Series 2023
One of the highlights of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is the always popular Garden Rocks Concert Series. The musical presentations are usually performed three times nightly, seven days a week. You'll be able to enjoy music from the 1960s-1970s for a FULL 90 days, a total of 270 concerts. Expect several top-name acts from those decades.
Garden Rocks concerts take place March 1 to July 5, 2023.
- Journey Former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
March 3 & 4
March 5 & 6
- Tommy DeCarlo
March 10 & 11
- Smash Mouth
March 12 & 13
- Mike DelGuidice
March 17 & 18
- Blue Oyster Cult (NEW)
March 19 & 20
March 24 & 25
- The Pointer Sisters
March 26 & 27
- Luis Figueroa (NEW)
- Piso 21 (NEW)
April 1 & 2
- Melina León
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
April 7 & 8
- Don Felder, formerly of the Eagles
April 9 & 10
- Blue October
April 14 & 15
- Switchfoot (NEW)
April 16 & 17
- A Flock of Seagulls
April 21 & 22
- Jo Dee Messina
April 23 & 24
- Ambrosia with Peter Beckett, The Voice Of Player
April 28 & 29
- Kool & The Gang
April 30 & May 1
- Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone
May 5 to 8
- The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
May 12 to 15
- A.J. Croce: Croce Plays Croce (NEW)
May 19 & 20
- Casting Crowns (NEW)
May 21 & 22
- Jason Scheff, longtime lead singer of Chicago (NEW)
May 26 & 27
- Rick Springfield
May 28 & 29
- Plain White T's
June 2 to 5
- The Spinners
June 9 & 10
- The Commodores
June 11 & 12
- Vertical Horizon
June 16 & 17
- Tony Orlando
June 18 & 19
- Simple Plan
June 23 to 26
- Living Colour
June 30 & July 1
- Wang Chung
July 2 & 3
Garden Rocks concert performances take place at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. each night of the festival and are included in regular park admission.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Dining Packages and Prices
Choose from 4 unique eateries at EPCOT offering Garden Rocks Dining Packages at lunch and dinner. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to one Garden Rocks concert performance on the same day; the concert time will be assigned at the time of booking
Explore participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity:
(ages 10 and up)
(ages 3 to 9)
|Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
|Coral Reef Restaurant
The Living Seas
|Garden Grill Restaurant
The Land Pavilion
|Le Cellier Steakhouse
|Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
American Adventure Pavilion
|Rose & Crown Dining Room
United Kingdom Pavilion
|Spice Road Table
Epcot International Flower & Garden Activities for Kids
There are plenty of things to do for kids at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival aside from garden exhibits from scavenger hunts to kid friendly food.
Just look for the strawberry icon throughout your Festival Passport for food and beverage items little ones will love.
Spike's Pollen Nation Exploration
And the buzz this year is the return of Spike the Bee's Pollen Nation Exploration Hunt. Similar to the Egg-stravaganza scavenger hunts at other Disney parks, you purchase a map and corresponding stickers then enjoy the fun. Travel through 12 of the spectacular gardens to find Spike then match the sticker to the corresponding location on the map. Once finished, redeem the map for one of four festival patch sets.
- Maps available for $9.99 plus tax
- Annual Passholder discounts apply
- Valid theme park admission required
- While supplies last
Goodness Garden Butterfly House
The Butterfly House is not confirmed for the 2023 festival.
The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Nature lovers of the curious kind will love learning about these glorious creatures—from egg to full-grown beauty!
Food Marketplace Booths at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
Similar to Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival, the outdoor kitchens set up during the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival showcase a variety of foods mean to embody the spirit of the festival.
You can expect a variety of Spring flavors including fresh berries, sweet honey, and even rich maple at the outdoor kitchens.
Food Marketplace Booths
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Cider House (Located in World Showplace)
- Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions that are sure to hit the spot.
- The Citrus Blossom
- Treat your taste buds to the subtleties of lemon, orange and lime—turning delicious dishes even more delish!
- Festival Favorites (Located in World Showplace)
- Discover Guest-favorite dishes, microbrews and other beverages.
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
- Discover the many flavors of healthy cuisine in this delightful eatery, featuring vegetables straight from the garden!
- Fleur de Lys
- Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!
- Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen.
- Jardin de Fiestas
- Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™
- Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink infused with the nectar of the gods!
- La Isla Fresca
- Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
- Lotus House
- Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
- Magnolia Terrace
- Get a nice, cozy feeling with some comfort food inspired by the Gulf region.
- Northern Bloom
- Please discriminating palates with fantastic fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!
- Pineapple Promenade
- Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
- Primavera Kitchen
- Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!
- Taste of Marrakesh
- Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
- Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods
- Delight in some of your favorite foods—created from innovative recipes with some impossibly delicious twists!
- Refreshment Port
- Refreshment Outpost
- Cool Wash
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey's Coffee & Tea Company
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Food Guide
Walt Disney World released their full foodie guide to the International Flower & Garden Festival which lists all the offerings for the festival so guests can map out their food choices.
EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)
Early Bloom Menu (Available March 1 through April 8)
- Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with bacon lardons, potato croutons, chive oil, and crispy leeks (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Char-grilled Bison Ribeye with creamy leek fondue, red wine butter sauce, and whipped red wine goat cheese
- Spice Cake with cream cheese icing and candied pecans and parsnip (New)
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin
Springtime Menu (Available April 9 through May 20)
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta with marinated peppers, zucchini, squash, artichokes, goat cheese, and balsamic glaze on grilled ciabatta
- Grilled Swordfish with crushed fingerling potatoes, pea and mint purée, grilled asparagus, and lemon beurre Blanc (New)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Upside-down Cake with crème fraîche whipped cream
Summer Solstice Menu (Available May 20 through July 5)
- Tomato and Red Onion Panzanella with avocado, burrata cheese, and fresh basil
- Barbecued Seared Pork Tenderloin with summer succotash, herb butter, and grapefruit vinaigrette (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Sweet Corn Crème Brûlée with corn biscotti (New)
Beverages (Available throughout entire festival):
- Collective Arts Brewing Blueberry & Elderberry Sparkling Hard Tea (New)
- Ghost Mary: Translucent Bloody Mary with Boyd & Blair Cucumber Vodka, tomato water, horseradish, celery salt, and a hint of pepper (New)
BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)
- Avocado Toast with marinated toybox tomatoes on toasted ciabatta (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened shrimp and cheddar cheese grits with brown gravy and sweet corn salsa
- Lox Benedict on Everything Focaccia with everything-spiced cream cheese, shallots, crispy capers, and hollandaise (New)
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with cream cheese frosting and candied bacon
- Froot Loops Shake (Non-alcoholic)
- Peach Bellini (New)
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and vanilla vodka
The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- Orange Sesame Tempura Shrimp with orange chile sauce (New)
- Citrus Baked Brie with preserved lemon marmalade, limoncello-macerated blueberries, and spiced marcona almonds (New)
- Lemon Meringue Pie: Lemon curd, lemon mousse, and toasted meringue (New)
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (Non-alcoholic)
- UFO Beer Co. Citrus Hazy Wheat Beer
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Citrus Honey Cream Ale
- Parish Brewing Co. Drive Thru: Orange Octane Imperial Sour
- Bella Strada Spritz (New)
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
- Orange Bird Bundle featuring “The Orange Bird” Little Golden Book and souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup
Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread and spicy corn chips (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread and plant-based cotija cheese (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Blackened Fish Slider with roasted tomatoes, watercress, and citrus remoulade on brioche (New)
- Watermelon Salad with blueberries, pickled red onions, balsamic, and feta
- Florida Strawberry Shortcake (New)
- Cucumber Watermelon Slushy (Non-alcoholic)
- Cucumber Watermelon Slushy with gin
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin seasoning (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Tangerine Soft-serve
- Ice Cream Float: Tangerine soft-serve and cream soda
- Lavender Martini: Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka with Lavender and Lemon
- Lexington Brewing Tangerine Cream Ale
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Grand Cherry Hard Cider (New)
- Southern Tier Brewing Co. Juice Jolt IPA (New)
BAUERNMARKT: FARMER’S MARKET (Germany)
- Potato Pancakes with house-made apple sauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Potato Pancake with caramelized ham, onions, and herb sour cream (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with black forest ham and melted gruyère cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with mixed berries
- Bitburger Premium Pils
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Raspberry
- Flensburger Dunkel
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling wine and apple liqueur
- Beer Flight
Magnolia Terrace (The American Adventure)
- Muffuletta Panini with ham, salami, mortadella, provolone, and Swiss with olive salad (New)
- Spicy Chicken Gumbo with Andouille sausage and BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain & Wild Rice
- Crawfish Pie (New)
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding (New)
- Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum, coconut rum, fruit punch, and orange juice
- Central 28 Beer Co. Pretty Things Ale (New)
- Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA
- Beer Flight
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Hummus Trio: Traditional hummus, red beet and black garlic hummus, and avocado-herb hummus with Moroccan bread and crispy papadam (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Orange Blossom-Saffron Cake (New)
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Keel Farms Strawberry Elderflower Hard Cider
- Bold Rock Tangerine Hard Cider
- 3 Daughters Brewing Pomegranate Hard Cider
- Cider Flight
La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Braised Oxtail with pigeon pea rice (New)
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain White Rice, mango salsa, and coconut-lime sauce
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla cake soaked in oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk with toasted coconut (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Tropical Breeze: Minute Maid Lemonade, grapefruit, and simple syrup (Non-alcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Tropical Perception White Sangria
- Tropical Breeze with Don Q Límon Rum
Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Seared Scallops with French green beans, butter potatoes, brown butter vinaigrette, and Nueske’s Applewood-smoked Bacon (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, mushroom bordelaise sauce, and whipped potatoes with garden vegetables
- Chocolate Maple Whisky Cake (New)
- Maple Popcorn Shake (Non-alcoholic)
- Collective Arts Brewing Honey Lager
- Glutenberg Blonde Ale, Montreal
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Apricot with Maple Syrup
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky
- Beer Flight
Refreshment Port (Near Canada)
- Shrimp Scampi Poutine with cheese curds, lemon-garlic cheese fondue, spinach, and artichokes (New)
- Soft-serve Waffle Cone: Peanut butter, jelly, or swirl
- Mighty Swell Purple Magic Spiked Seltzer (New)
- Villa Maria Earth Garden Sauvignon Blanc (New)
- Frozen Mojito with Boyd & Blair Rum (New)
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE (Near Port of Entry)
- Boneless IMPOSSIBLE Korean Short Rib with cilantro-lime rice, Danmuji slaw, and kimchee mayonnaise (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- IMPOSSIBLE Lumpia with Thai sweet chili sauce (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Chocolate Cake with black currant ganache, mixed berry compote, and chocolate ice cream (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Twinings Iced Green Tea with Cranberry and Lime (Non-alcoholic)
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA
- J. Lohr Wildflower Valdiguié
- Twinings Iced Green Tea with cranberry and lime with Hangar 1 Makrut Vodka served in a mason jar
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board (Near Port of Entry)
- Chicken and Waffles: Crispy honey-brined chicken and honey sweet cornbread waffle with whipped honey butter and spicy honey (New)
- Pollinator Flatbread with honey-whipped mascarpone, honey caramelized onions, blueberry gastrique, prosciutto, honey-whipped goat cheese, arugula, honey vinaigrette, and bee pollen (New)
- Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with honey whipped cream, whipped honey, crystalized honey, honeycomb, dehydrated honey, and fennel pollen meringue kisses
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with streusel (Non-alcoholic)
- B. Nektar New Wave Lemonade Mead
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with blueberry vodka and streusel
Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Spicy Hot Dog with pineapple chutney and plantain chips
- DOLE Whip (Plant-based)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
- DOLE Whip with Fanta (Non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe
- BrewDog Hazy Jane IPA
- Urban Artifact Teak Tropical American Fruit Tart
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- DOLE Whip topped with Sōmrus Mango Cream Liqueur
- Pineapple Beer Flight
The Land Cart hosted by AdventHealth
- Fruit and Cheese Plate: Grapes, strawberries, cheddar, and Mini Babybel Snack Cheese
- Vegetable Plate: Broccoli, carrot sticks, and tomatoes with dip (Plant-based)
- Pretzels with Hummus Dip (Plant-based)
- Cookies ‘n “Cream” Chocolate Mousse Cup (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Strawberry-mango Slushy (Non-alcoholic)
Connections Café & Eatery
- Orange Bird Liege Waffle (New)
- Flower Drop Cocktail: St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, and Minute Maid Premium Lemonade (New)
Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- Quesadilla de Flor de Calabaza: House-made masa tortillas with squash blossoms, bacon, onion, zucchini, and cheese (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Taco Vampiro: Barbacoa Beef in a Corn Tortilla with crispy grilled monterey jack cheese, salsa ranchera, and esquites (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Mala Hierba Margarita: Centinela Tequila Reposado, elderflower-chamomile tea, Abasolo Corn Whiskey, and UNA Flower-infused Vodka with a chile salt rim (New)
- Cristal Margarita: 100% Agave Tequila Blanco, Ilegal Mezcal Joven, clarified lemon juice, and orange liqueur in a souvenir cup (New)
- Craft Mexican Lager
Lotus House (China)
- Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer with creamy peanut sauce
- House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons
- Pan-fried Vegetable Dumplings
- Classic Bubble Milk Tea (Non-alcoholic)
- Cherry Blossom Pilsner Draft Beer
- Kung Fu Master: Tito’s Vodka, Triple Sec, mango, orange juice, and soda water
- Tang Dynasty: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold, light rum, strawberry, piña colada mix, soda water, and white boba pearls
- Tropical Moon: Smirnoff Vodka, Triple Sec, passion fruit, soda water and white boba pearls (New)
Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Caesar con Gamberett: Baby gem lettuce, shrimp, Caesar dressing, and crispy bread crumble (New)
- Tortelloni Primavera: Spinach tortelloni, sweet butter, pancetta, corn, peas, and fava beans (New)
- Budino alle Nocciole: Chocolate-hazelnut pudding with cookie crumble (New)
- Peroni Pilsner
- Italian Sangria red or white
- Italian Margarita with limoncello and tequila
- Frushi: Strawberry, pineapple, and lychee wrapped in sweet rice and pink soy wrap served with whipped cream, drizzled raspberry sauce, and toasted coconut
- Hanami Sushi: Assorted Nigiri sushi with lemon-cured salmon, soy-marinated tuna, and cured mackerel (New)
- Creamy Shrimp Udon: Udon soup with shrimp and spring vegetables (New)
- Sakura Cherry Blossom Pilsner (New)
- Hakushika Hana Kohaku Plum Sake: Junmai Ginjo blended with Japanese plum (New)
- Nigori Dragon Fruit Sake Cocktail (New)
Fleur de Lys (France)
- Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre, Herbes et Ail Rôtie: Croissant with goat cheese, herbs, and roasted garlic
- Daube de Boeuf à la Provençal, Compote de Tomate au Romarin Gnocchi à la Niçoise: Provençal-style braised beef, rosemary tomato, and niçoise gnocchi (New)
- Tarte Chocolat Mogador: Chocolate tart with Valrhona single origin chocolate brownie, walnuts, and raspberry coulis served warm (New)
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized beignet filled with vanilla cream and glazed with caramel fleur de sel
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé wine with natural raspberry flavor
- Kir àla Poire: French sparkling wine with Monin desert pear (New)
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, and white and red cranberry juices
- Banana Split Funnel Cake: Funnel Cake topped with Banana-Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Diced Strawberries, and a Maraschino Cherry drizzled with Chocolate Syrup (New)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE) – Exotic Lemon Tea: A refreshing mix of Frozen Lemon and Iced Tea featuring Exotic Berry notes (Spirited option available featuring Grey Goose Vodka) (New)
- Near Canada – Melonade: A tangy blend of Frozen Lemon with a burst of watermelon (Spirited option available featuring Grey Goose Vodka) (New)
- World Showcase (Near Disney Traders) – Orange Cream Cold Brew: A smooth blend of French Roast Cold Brew with flavors of orange and vanilla topped with a splash of cream, whipped cream, and coconut shavings (Spirited option available featuring Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur) (New)
- The American Adventure – Key Lime Cold Brew: A zesty blend of French Roast Cold Brew with flavors of Key lime and white chocolate topped with a splash of cream, whipped cream, and graham cracker crumbs (Spirited option available featuring Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur) (New)
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Merchandise
This year's 2023 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival features a 70s themed Orange Bird collection with a spirit jersey, Loungefly backpack, and more!
We also have the first peek at this year's Dooney & Burke which features Snow White!
Plus Minnie Ears with flowers which are adorable!
There is also plenty of Spring themed merchandise to purchase at the festival from gardening supplies and themed Spring home decor. There are retail locations around Epcot selling the exclusive festival merchandise including marketplace booths around the World Showcase.
You'll find all this great merchandise spread throughout the Flower & Garden Festival so make sure you set aside some shopping money for your day at Epcot!
If you'd like behind-the-scenes knowledge at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, there are a few tours available. Choose from Gardens of the World, English Tea Gardens, or Behind the Seeds.
- Gardens of the World– In this three-hour tour, you'll join a Disney Horticulturist for a backstage peek through the World Showcase Pavilion.
- English Tea Gardens– Visit the beautiful grounds of the United Kingdom Pavilion in World Showcase. This tour last 20 minutes and same-day guests registration is available in the Tea Caddy gift shop.
- Behind The Seeds– Guests of all ages will visit the fish farm and four greenhouses in the fun-filled tour.
- Royal Tea Garden Tour– Embark on a guided tour of an English tea garden, where you’ll enjoy a sampling of tea and scones
For reservations and more information regarding the tours, contact 407-WDW-TOUR.
Let Us Help You Plan Your Walt Disney World Vacation!
For more smart tips for the ultimate Disney vacation including more special events like the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival, just subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Walt Disney World Hotels
- Walt Disney World Dining Packages
- Planning A Visit to Walt Disney World
- The Best Time to Visit Walt Disney World
- Guide to Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Disclosure: We have used all the products recommended on Mickey Visit. We may receive compensation when you click on links to some products featured.