The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World Resort is a popular Epcot festival with Disney themed garden topiaries, food marketplace booths, garden tours, and live music. This past year's Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World runs March 2nd and running through July 4th!
Free Disney World Quote!
Our favorite Disney-approved re-seller, Get Away Today, offers the best Walt Disney World discount tickets around. In addition to great discount prices, their customer service and easy support is absolutely fantastic. They have an entire department dedicated to making sure every order has a wonderful experience and they are on-call to help you during your vacation if you need them.
And at no additional charge, you get FREE concierge Walt Disney World services! These services include having Get Away Today's Walt Disney World expert Brooklyn take care of all your dining reservations, FastPass+ reservations, and more! This really takes all the stress out of planning a Walt Disney World vacation. Rather than waking up at odd hours of the night to book all your reservations, why not let their travel agents take care of it for you- for free!
Buying tickets from Get Away Today is easy and convenient since all their tickets are sent electronically. You can take their vouchers and head straight to the gate without needing to wait in any ticket booth lines. They also offer layaway plans so you can pay off your vacation over time.
You can read my review on my personal experiences booking through Get Away Today and how much you can save here!
Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
The International Flower & Garden Festival is one of the many festivals held each year at Epcot with the majority of the fun taking place around the World Showcase. There is no additional charge to attend the festival and is included in your theme park admission to Epcot.
This festival is to the perfect kick off to Spring with beautiful gardens filled with Disney themed topiaries that make for popular photo op center pieces. Each year it takes hundreds of Disney team members and horticulturists to plan the festival resulting in over 30 million flowers and gardens for guests to enjoy.
Disney Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
The Disney topiaries at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival are a must see when visiting the festival. You will see a variety of characters from Mickey Mouse to Disney Princesses to Winnie the Pooh and characters from popular newer films like Frozen.
Disney Topiaries at Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- NEW: In honor of Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary the main entrance topiary display will feature Goofy and a 50th-themed birthday cake.
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator – Entrance to World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – near The Land Pavilion
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Bridge to World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc – Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – near Imagination!
These beautiful topiaries make for great photo ops and photography so be sure to bring your favorite camera.
You can also find themed gardens featured around Epcot that focus either on food, flowerbeds, culture and more.
NEW: Encanto Inspired Garden
The new Encanto inspired garden will let you explore a tropical jardín inspired by the movie and its characters like Julieta, Isabela, Luisa and of course, Mirabel. There will also be a path dedicated to Antonio. The Encanto garden is located near La Isla Fresca Outdoor Kitchen between the Morocco and France pavilions in World Showcase.
Other gardens include:
- Blossoms of Fragrance Garden Presented by Scentsy (NEW) – World Showcase Bridge
Follow your nose and form lasting memories with the help of fresh, unforgettable fragrances
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents – World Discovery
Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget or green thumb required! Closes at dusk.
- Floating Gardens – World Nature
Peer upon more than 150 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the bridge to World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms – World Celebration
Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas—with a 50th Anniversary celebration theme.
- Bambi’s Butterfly House – World Nature near Imagination!
View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterfly lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Closes at dusk.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk near Imagination!
Learn about honeybees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work.
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Imagination! Walkway
Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden. Closes at dusk.
- Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends, once considered more valuable than gold.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
- Extraordinary Orchids – Mexico Pavilion
Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
- Bold Bromeliads – World Nature by The Land Pavilion
Tour a variety of these amazing plants.
- China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
Discover your favorite zodiac with while visiting clever creations.
- Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
- Alpine Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
- Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
- Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
Learn about the art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
- France Bouquet Garden (NEW) – France
See bountiful blooms perfect for a bouquet of cut flowers.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings®
Unearth the history and art of tea-blending at this elegant English tea garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings®’ finest blends.
- Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets—and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
- Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery near Mission: SPACE
Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Green Landing Family Play Zone – World Discovery
Enjoy playtime with WALL-E and his eco-friendly garden. Closes at dusk.
Garden Rocks Concert Series
One of the highlights of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is the always popular Garden Rocks Concert Series. The musical presentations are usually performed three times nightly, seven days a week. You'll be able to enjoy music from the 1960s-1970s for a FULL 90 days, a total of 270 concerts. Expect several top-name acts from those decades. Here is the 2022 lineup!
- March 4-5 – The Guess Who
- March 6-7 – Rick Springfield
- March 11-12 – Melina Leon – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 18-19 – Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW
- March 20-21 – Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 25-28 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1-2 – The Spinners
- April 3-4 – The Pointer Sisters
- April 8-9 – Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks
- April 15-16 – Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston – NEW
- April 17-18 – Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
- April 22-23 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24-25 – Claudia Leitte – NEW
- April 29-30 – Berlin
- May 1-2 – TobyMac
- May 6-7 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8-9 – The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 13-14 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW
- May 20-21 – A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22-23 – Collin Raye – NEW
- May 27-28 – Thelma Houston – NEW
- May 29-30 – Little River Band
- June 3-6 – Simple Plan
- June 10-13 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17-20 – Plain White T’s
- June 21-23- Element
- June 24-25- War
- June 26-27 – Daughtry
- June 28-30- Epic
- July 1-4- M-80s
Garden Rocks concert performances take place at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. each night of the festival and are included in regular park admission.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Dining Packages and Prices
Choose from 4 unique eateries at EPCOT offering Garden Rocks Dining Packages at lunch and dinner. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to one Garden Rocks concert performance on the same day; the concert time will be assigned at the time of booking
Explore participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity:
(ages 10 and up)
(ages 3 to 9)
|Coral Reef Restaurant
The Living Seas
|Garden Grill Restaurant
The Land Pavilion
|Rose & Crown Dining Room
United Kingdom Pavilion
Epcot International Flower & Garden Activities for Kids
There are plenty of things to do for kids at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival aside from garden exhibits from scavenger hunts to kid friendly food.
Just look for the strawberry icon throughout your Festival Passport for food and beverage items little ones will love.
Spike's Pollen Nation Exploration
And the buzz this year is the return of Spike the Bee's Pollen Nation Exploration Hunt. Similar to the Egg-stravaganza scavenger hunts at other Disney parks, you purchase a map and corresponding stickers then enjoy the fun. Travel through 12 of the spectacular gardens to find Spike then match the sticker to the corresponding location on the map. Once finished, redeem the map for one of four festival patch sets.
- Maps available for $9.99 plus tax
- Annual Passholder discounts apply
- Valid theme park admission required
- While supplies last
Goodness Garden Butterfly House
The Butterfly House is not confirmed for the 2022 festival.
The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Nature lovers of the curious kind will love learning about these glorious creatures—from egg to full-grown beauty!
Food Marketplace Booths at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
Similar to Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival, the outdoor kitchens set up during the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival showcase a variety of foods mean to embody the spirit of the festival.
You can expect a variety of Spring flavors including fresh berries, sweet honey, and even rich maple at the outdoor kitchens.
Food Marketplace Booths
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Cider House (Located in World Showplace)
- Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions that are sure to hit the spot.
- The Citrus Blossom
- Treat your taste buds to the subtleties of lemon, orange and lime—turning delicious dishes even more delish!
- Festival Favorites (Located in World Showplace)
- Discover Guest-favorite dishes, microbrews and other beverages.
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
- Discover the many flavors of healthy cuisine in this delightful eatery, featuring vegetables straight from the garden!
- Fleur de Lys
- Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!
- Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen.
- Jardin de Fiestas
- Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™
- Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink infused with the nectar of the gods!
- La Isla Fresca
- Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
- Lotus House
- Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
- Magnolia Terrace
- Get a nice, cozy feeling with some comfort food inspired by the Gulf region.
- Northern Bloom
- Please discriminating palates with fantastic fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!
- Pineapple Promenade
- Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
- Primavera Kitchen
- Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!
- Taste of Marrakesh
- Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
- Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods
- Delight in some of your favorite foods—created from innovative recipes with some impossibly delicious twists!
- Refreshment Port
- Refreshment Outpost
- Cool Wash
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey's Coffee & Tea Company
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Food Guide
Walt Disney World released their full foodie guide to the International Flower & Garden Festival which lists all the offerings for the festival so guests can map out their food choices.
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (Future World West)
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; Garden Graze).
- Seared Verlasso Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro Herbs.
- Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls.
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca (non-alcoholic).
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic).
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Future World East)
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes and Fresh Goat Cheese on Toasted Ciabatta (new).
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa.
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds, and a Soft-poached Egg with Tabasco Hollandaise (new).
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon (new).
- Froot Loops Shake (non-alcoholic; new).
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka (new).
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board (Showcase Plaza)
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapeños, Bacon, and House-made Whipped Honey Butter (gluten/wheat-friendly; new).
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables, and Purple Haze Lavender Goat Cheese (new).
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey, and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses.
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic).
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Honey Bee Citrus Blonde Ale, Gainesville, Fla. (new).
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka.
The Citrus Blossom (Showcase Plaza)
- Meyer Lemon-poached Lobster Salad with Grapefruit-Rosé Vinaigrette, Yuzu-marinated Hearts of Palm, and Avocado-Yuzu Panna Cotta (gluten/wheat friendly; new).
- Citrus-braised Crispy Pork Belly with Kumquat and Carrot (new).
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream, and Citrus Crumble.
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic; new).
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, Fla.
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, Fla.
- Playalinda Brewing Company Hibiscus Lime Ale, Titusville, Fla. (new).
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy.
- Beer Flight.
Refreshment Port (Showcase Plaza)
- House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine (plant-based; new).
- Popsicle Trio: Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint, and Coconut-Lime (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Starcut Ciders Cidre Colada Hard Cider, Bellaire, Mich. (new).
- Cutwater Bloody Mary: Ultra-premium Vodka, All-natural Tomato Juice, and a dash of Spice (new).
- Cutwater Whiskey Mule: Black Skimmer Bourbon with Ginger Beer, a hint of Lime, and Aromatic Bitters (new).
Pineapple Promenade (Showcase Plaza)
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips.
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake.
- DOLE Whip® (plant-based).
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic).
- DOLE Whip with Fanta® (non-alcoholic).
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale, St. Petersburg, Fla. (new).
- Wicked Weed Brewing Fresh Pressed Wheat Ale with Mango, Pineapple, and Guava, Asheville, N.C. (new).
- Lexington Brewing & Distilling Company Alo’hop IPA, Lexington, Ky. (new).
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, Fla.
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- DOLE Whip topped with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum.
- Pineapple Beer Flight.
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods (Showcase Plaza)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based).
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup (plant-based; new).
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (plant-based; Garden Graze; new).
- Lavender Pot de Crème with Blueberry Cake, Pink Peppercorn, and Lime Whipped Cream (plant-based; new).
- Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (non-alcoholic; new).
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA, Broussard, La. (new).
- Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka served in a Mason Jar (new).
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; Garden Graze).
- Islamorada Beer Company Key Lime Hibiscus Ale, Ft. Pierce, Fla. (new).
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; Garden Graze).
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions, and Herb Sour Cream (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese.
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries.
- M.I.A. Brewing Hugo, Doral, Fla.
- Bitburger Premium Pils, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria.
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur.
- Beer Flight.
Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Crawfish Étouffée with Andouille Sausage and Dirty Rice (new).
- Cajun-style Roasted Oysters.
- House-made Boudin Two Ways with Spicy Mustard.
- Pecan Cake with Maple Whipped Cream.
- Pecan Praline.
- Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Fruit Punch, and Minute Maid Orange Juice (new).
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Orange Coriander Wheat Ale, Tampa, Fla. (new).
- Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale, Asheville, N.C. (new).
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, La.
- Beer Flight.
Funnel Cake (American Adventure)
- Mini Funnel Cake topped with Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream, Blueberries, and Powdered Sugar.
Taste of Marrakesh (Morocco)
- Moroccan Seafood Couscous with Shrimp, Mussels, Olives, Preserved Lemons, and Anchovy Breadcrumbs (new).
- Shakshuka: Moroccan Baked Eggs in a Spiced Eggplant and Tomato Stew (new).
- Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel (plant-based; Garden Graze; new).
- M.I.A. Beer Company Pink Hibiscus Orange Wheat Ale, Doral, Fla. (new).
- Maeloc Pineapple and Pear Hard Cider, Galicia, Spain (new).
La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lamb Curry with Sweet Plantains and Rice (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Tropical Mousse Cup: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse, and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple.
- Tropical Freeze (non-alcoholic).
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Hibiscus Guavacation Sour Beer, Orlando, Fla. (new).
- Tropical Freeze with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum.
Festival Favorites (World Showplace)
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, Feta, and Balsamic Reduction (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue, and House-made Pickle.
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-Fennel Salad, Remoulade, and Smoked Paprika Oil.
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue.
- Frozen Lemonade (non-alcoholic).
- 3 Daughters Brewing Maple Bacon Stout, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Frozen Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine.
EPCOT Farmers Feast (World Showplace)
Food Items – Rotating Menu 1:
- Spring Onion Soup with Crispy Shallots and Micro Chive (new).
- Duck Confit with Carrot Purée, Roasted Root Vegetables, Rainbow Chard, and Duck Jus (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Off the “Beet”en Path: Profiteroles with Red Beet Mousse, Golden Beet Pastry Cream, Whipped Goat Cheese Cream, and Candied Walnuts (new).
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Watermelon Mint Wheat Ale, Tampa, Fla. (new).
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin (new).
Cider House (World Showplace)
- House-made Potato and Cheddar Biscuit with Salmon Tartare.
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Whipped Cream.
- 3 Daughters Brewing Pink Lemonade Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, Fla. (new).
- Bold Rock Watermelon Hard Cider, Nellysford, Va. (new).
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider, Armada, Mich. (new).
- Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager, Tadcaster, UK.
- Snakebite: Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider and Samuel Smith Old Brewery. Pure Brewed Organic Lager.
- Cider Flight.
Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood-smoked Bacon (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables.
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato.
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic).
- 81Bay Brewing Apricot with Maple Syrup, Tampa, Fla.
- Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer, Hamilton, Ontario.
- Goose Island Beer Company Lost Palate Hazy IPA with Mango and Cinnamon, Chicago, Ill. (new).
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky.
- Beer Flight.
Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- Tostada de Cochinita: Braised Pork on a Crispy Corn Tortilla with Black Beans topped with Pickled Onions, Mango-Habanero Relish, and Oregano (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Taco Vampiro: Braised Beef on a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese and Salsa Ranchera (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Sope de Chorizo: Plant-based Ground Chorizo on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans and Avocado Mousse (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based).
- Passion Fruit Margarita: Corazón de Agave Blanco Tequila, Passion Fruit Purée, Lime Juice, Nixta Corn Liqueur, and a hint of smoke with a Hibiscus Flower Salt Rim.
- The Garden Margarita: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Lettuce Juice, Ancho Reyes Chile Verde Liqueur, Lime Juice, Gracias a Dios Agave Gin, and a Sprig of Thyme.
- Tulum Mexican Craft Beer with Floater: Artisanal Lager with Citrus notes made with Caribbean Seawater and served with an Elderflower Liqueur Floater.
Lotus House (China)
- Papa Cakes: Potato Cakes filled with Shrimp and Water Chestnuts served with House-made Strawberry Sauce (new).
- Bon Bon Chicken Skewer with Sesame and Peanut Sauce.
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons.
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (non-alcoholic).
- Jasmine Draft Beer.
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba.
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup, Orange Juice, and Soda Water.
- Tang Dynasty: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold, Light Rum, Strawberry Syrup, Piña Colada Mix, White Boba Pearls, and Soda Water (new).
Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Margherita: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella.
- Arancini: Sweet Sausage Fried Risotto Balls with Pomodoro Sauce.
- Traditional Sicilian Cannoli: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange.
- Peroni Pilsner.
- Pinot Grigio.
- Rosa Regale.
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco.
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila.
- Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple, and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce, and Toasted Coconut.
- Shrimp and Crab with Spicy Mayonnaise and Cucumber Slices finished with Creamy Avocado and Violet Sauce (new).
- Soy-glazed Pork Shank with Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Crispy Lotus Flower, Garlic Chips, and Green Onion.
- Sakura Zen Ale.
- Pineapple Sake.
- Blood Orange Sour with Fresh Mint (new).
Fleur de Lys (France)
- Tarte aux Oignons Caramélisés et Chèvre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a flaky Pastry Crust.
- Canard Confit à l’Orange aux Gnocchi à la Parisienne: Braised Duck Confit à l’Orange with Parisian Gnocchi (new).
- Macaron au Chocolate en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop.
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with Vanilla Cream and Glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel (new).
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer.
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor.
- Chardonnay, Le Vieux Manoir (new).
- Bordeaux, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Malbec Blend, Château Lorient (new).
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice.
- Future World East: Bloomin’ Berry: Frozen Lemon and Blackberry Syrup with a splash of Vodka (new).
- Showcase Plaza: Citrus Sunrise: Frozen Lemon and Passion Fruit with Mandarin Vodka (new).
- The American Adventure: Bubbly Brew: Jameson® Cold Brew Whiskey and Coffee with a splash of Coke® (new).
- Canada: Spring Flurry: Frozen Lemon and Cinnamon Whiskey (new).
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Merchandise
There is also plenty of Spring themed merchandise to purchase at the festival from gardening supplies and themed Spring home decor. There are retail locations around Epcot selling the exclusive festival merchandise including marketplace booths around the World Showcase.You can usually expect a special Magic Band and Dooney & Burke release as well for collectors to enjoy.
You'll find all this great merchandise spread throughout the Flower & Garden Festival so make sure you set aside some shopping money for your day at Epcot!
The tours will not return for the 2022 festival but likely will at a later date.
If you'd like behind-the-scenes knowledge at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, there are a few tours available. Choose from Gardens of the World, English Tea Gardens, or Behind the Seeds.
- Gardens of the World– In this three-hour tour, you'll join a Disney Horticulturist for a backstage peek through the World Showcase Pavilion.
- English Tea Gardens– Visit the beautiful grounds of the United Kingdom Pavilion in World Showcase. This tour last 20 minutes and same-day guests registration is available in the Tea Caddy gift shop.
- Behind The Seeds– Guests of all ages will visit the fish farm and four greenhouses in the fun-filled tour.
- Royal Tea Garden Tour– Embark on a guided tour of an English tea garden, where you’ll enjoy a sampling of tea and scones
For reservations and more information regarding the tours, contact 407-WDW-TOUR.
Let Us Help You Plan Your Walt Disney World Vacation!
For more smart tips for the ultimate Disney vacation including more special events like the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival, just subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Walt Disney World Hotels
- Walt Disney World Dining Packages
- Planning A Visit to Walt Disney World
- The Best Time to Visit Walt Disney World
- Guide to Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Disclosure: We have used all the products recommended on Mickey Visit. We may receive compensation when you click on links to some products featured.