Epcot International Festival of Holidays: Candlelight Processional, Marketplace Booths
The Epcot International Festival of Holidays is a celebration of international holiday traditions from around the world that takes place in the World Showcase in Epcot.
This popular holiday tradition at Epcot features holiday marketplace booths including a holiday cookie stroll and the famous Candlelight Processional.
Keep reading to find out more about the Epcot International Festival of Holidays including our best tips on celebrating the holidays at Walt Disney World.
Discount Walt Disney World Tickets
Our favorite Disney-approved re-seller, Get Away Today, offers the best Walt Disney World discount tickets around. In addition to great discount prices, their customer service and easy support is absolutely fantastic. They have an entire department dedicated to making sure every order has a wonderful experience and they are on-call to help you during your vacation if you need them.
And at no additional charge, you get FREE concierge Walt Disney World services! These services include having Get Away Today's Walt Disney World expert Brooklyn take care of all your dining reservations and more! This really takes all the stress out of planning a Walt Disney World vacation. Rather than waking up at odd hours of the night to book all your reservations, why not let their travel agents take care of it for you- for free!
Get a Free Walt Disney World Vacation Quote Here!
Buying tickets from Get Away Today is easy and convenient since all their tickets are sent electronically. You can take their vouchers and head straight to the gate without needing to wait in any ticket booth lines. They also offer layaway plans so you can pay off your vacation over time.
You can read my review on my personal experiences booking through Get Away Today and how much you can save here!
Epcot International Festival of Holidays
The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays begins this year on November 25th and runs through December 30th 2022. This festival experience includes:
- An International Yuletide Extravaganza: featuring 11 holiday traditions of the 11 World Showcase nations.
- Holiday Kitchens: featuring seasonal food from around the world at select kiosks around the park- nearly 25 in total!
- The Holiday Cookie Stroll: sample cookies from around the world.
Epcot Festival of the Holidays Entertainment
The Epcot International Festival of Holidays is about much more than the holiday food marketplace booths (although they're not to be missed!) with plenty of variety of holiday entertainment.
World Showcase countries have their own Holiday Storytellers ready to share their legends and lores of the season. Shows take place multiple times throughout the day. Holiday Storytellers featured includes:
- JOYFUL! A Gospel Celebration of the Season Gospel style music
- America Music Machine: Cappela group
- Norway: Storyteller Sigrid tells the tale of the mischievous Christmas Gnome Julenissen.
- Germany: Helga tells a story of the first Christmas tree and the tale of the nutcracker
- Italy: La Befana, a kind-hearted witch, recalls her first Christmas 2000 years ago
- Japan: Daruma (doll) seller speaks about the Japanese New Year customs.
- France: Pere Noel recreates the magic of Christmas through the eyes of a child.
- United Kingdom: Father Christmas shares Christmas traditions.
- Canada: The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs take guests on a musical tour through the seasonal customs of the Great White North.
- China: Chinese Lion Dance to celebrate the New Year.
- Mexico: Fiesta de Navidad- dancers and mariachis.
- Morocco: Storyteller shares holiday traditions.
Spaceship Earth Light Show
NEW this year is a light show at Spaceship Earth invoking the sights of winter, including snowflakes, northern lights and warm candles.
Santa Claus- American Adventure
Santa Claus will make an appearance greeting guests at the American Adventure throughout the day. You can also enjoy the Voices of Liberty singing holiday Christmas carols in Charles Dickens themed costumes plus view gingerbread displays of U.S. monuments.
There will also be Holiday Storytellers at the American Adventure where guests can learn about Kwanzaa and Hanukkah.
Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt
Like all Epcot festivals, the International Festival of Holidays also includes a scavenger hunt! Search for holiday traditions Olaf has gathered from around the world. You can purchase a map for $9.99 from the Creations Shop, Port of Entry, or International Gateway gift shops. Once you've submitted your map (you can also decide to just get your prize without doing the scavenger hunt) you can redeem it for a prize.
Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind- Holiday Remix
Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind has an all new holiday remix with a Guardians twist on this intergalactic chase through space and time from Nov. 25 through Dec. 30.
Living with the Land- Glimmering Greenhouses
Don't forget to view the holiday overlay on Living with the Land as you drift through the twinkling holiday displays in the greenhouse. This is a beautiful addition for the season, it's worth taking the time to see!
Epcot Candlelight Processional
The Candlelight Processional has been a Disney Parks tradition dating back to 1958 at Disneyland. The Candlelight Processional at Epcot takes place at the America Gardens Theatre featuring the Voices of Liberty and a choir of Disney cast members, a live orchestra, and celebrity narrators retelling the traditional Christmas story.
In the Candlelight Processional you will hear the biblical story of Christmas typically told by a celebrity narrator and accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and massed choir. This is a beloved tradition at Walt Disney World so be sure you don't miss it!
How do you get tickets to the Candlelight Processional at Epcot?
You do not require a separate ticket or reservation to see the Candlelight Processional at Epcot as its included in your park admission. The seating in the America Gardens Theatre is on a first come, first served basis so plan on reserving a spot early in the day.
If you don't want to worry about having to devote part of your park day reserving a spot, you can also purchase a dining package which are typically offered for the Candlelight Processional. We should have more information soon on the 2022 availability of dining packages.
Since this is such a popular tradition at Epcot, I recommend either booking a dining package or being committed to reserving your seat at least 90 minutes prior to showtime.
2022 Celebrity Narrators
- 11/25 – 11/26: Simu Liu
- 11/27 – 11/29: Edward James Olmos
- 11/30 – 12/1: Raul Esparza
- 12/2 – 12/3: Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/4 – 12/6: Isabella Rossellini
- 12/7 – 12/9: Daymond John
- 12/10 – 12/12: Josh Gad
- 12/13 – 12/14: Gloria Estefan
- 12/15 – 12/18: Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/19 – 12/20: Mariska Hargitay
- 12/21 – 12/23: Cal Ripken Jr.
- 12/24 – 12/26: Marie Osmond
- 12/27 – 12/28: Courtney Vance
- 12/29 – 12/30: Angela Bassett
Epcot Candlelight Processional Dining Packages
Beginning October 6, 2022, check availability online—and secure your spot for this limited-time dining experience. Advance reservations are highly recommended.
Same Day Reservations
Dine without reservations at Spice Road Table or Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue that day and enjoy guaranteed seats to a Candlelight Processional performance later that day.
There are both table and quick service restaurants in Epcot that offer Candlelight Processional Dining Packages. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to the Candlelight Processional held on the same daygratuity:
(ages 10 and up)
(ages 3 to 9)
$65.00 $37.00 Coral Reef Restaurant
The Living Seas
$74.00 $30.00 Garden Grill Restaurant
The Land Pavilion
$71.00 $46.00 Le Cellier Steakhouse
$100.00 $39.00 Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
(same-day dining packages only)
American Adventure Pavilion
$40.00 Rose & Crown Dining Room
United Kingdom Pavilion
$64.00 $28.00 Spice Road Table
(same-day dining packages only)
If you already had plans to eat at one of these restaurants then this is a great way to bundle that experience with a guaranteed spot to see the Candlelight Processional at Epcot!
- Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are only offered during the holiday season.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
- Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
- Guests will receive Candlelight Seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will specify the date and show time they have reserved.
- Guests with the Dining Package will enter America Gardens Theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first served basis. Seating is guaranteed.
- Guests who have not reserved a Candlelight Processional Dining Package will be seated at the Candlelight Processional on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is based on availability due to limited capacity.
- To enter EPCOT, both a theme park reservation and valid theme park admission are required. EPCOT admission is not included in the price of the dining package.
Holiday Kitchens at Epcot
Mele Kalikimaka (Near Port of Entry)
- Kālua Pork with Okinawa sweet potatoes and mango salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon with tomatoes, onions, salmon roe, yuzu-mayonnaise, and yuca chips (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Haupia: Hawaiian coconut pudding with candied macadamia nuts and coconut
- Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave Golden Ale
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- Melon Breeze with Spiced Rum
Holiday Sweets & Treats (Near Port of Entry):
- Hot Cocoa (Non-alcoholic)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake featuring Twinings Peppermint Cheer Tea (Non-alcoholic)
- Breckenridge Brewery Christmas Ale
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Coquito Beer
- Brew Hub S’mores Porter
- Hot Cocoa with assorted alcoholic cordials (Baileys Irish Cream, Frangelico Liqueur, or Fireball Cinnamon Whisky)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake featuring Twinings Peppermint Cheer Tea and Whipped Cream Vodka
- Beer Flight
Nochebuena Cocina (Near Port of Entry) (New)
- IMPOSSIBLE Chorizo Tamale with plant-based cotija cheese and spicy red Chile sauce (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based Item)
- Pernil: Mojo Pork with tostones and ketchup-mayonnaise (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Alfajores: Vanilla shortbread cookie with dulce de leche and coconut (New) (Cookie Stroll)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Horchata Beer
- Chai Ginger Mule featuring Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen (Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet)
- Cinnamon-glazed Almonds (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Cinnamon-glazed Cashews (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Cinnamon-glazed Pecans (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Fire-roasted Chestnuts (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Hot Cocoa (Non-alcoholic)
- T.G. Lee Eggnog (Non-alcoholic)
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Hazel Nutty-Cracker Sweet Stout
- Hot Cocoa with Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey, whipped cream, and candied nuts
- T.G. Lee Eggnog with Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey
- Firenog: T.G. Lee Eggnog with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
Holiday Hearth Desserts (The Odyssey Pavilion)
- Red Velvet Mini Bundt Cake with cream cheese icing
- Salted Caramel Spaceship Earth Cookie
- Snowball Cookies
- Peppermint Bark (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Mouse Crunch made with M&M’S chocolate candies
- Maple Bûche de Noël: Maple mousse and cranberry rolled in gingerbread chiffon cake
- Gingerbread Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic)
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Winter Spiced Lager
- BrewDog Hoppy Christmas IPA
- Wicked Weed Brewing Milk & Cookies Imperial Milk Stout
- Cocoa Candy Cane: Hot Cocoa with peppermint schnapps
- Beer Flight
Refreshment Port (Near Canada)
- Coquito Soft-serve Waffle Cone
- Turkey Poutine: French Fries with turkey gravy, cranberry relish, and crispy onions
- Boulevard Brewing Quirk Cranberry Apple Cinnamon Seltzer (New)
- Pasek Cellars Cranberry Wine (New)
- Pumpkin spice ginger cocktail with Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
- Coquito Soft-serve topped with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
Yukon Holiday Kitchen (Canada)
Select Dishes featuring Melissa’s Produce
- Seared Scallops with parsnip silk, apple chutney, and hazelnut croquant
- Beef Bourguignon with crushed potatoes
- SNICKERS-Doodle Cookie made with SNICKERS bar pieces (Cookie Stroll)
- Frozen Coffee (Non-alcoholic)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Peanut Butter Banana Porter
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Maple Cookie Blonde Ale
- Collective Arts Coffee Maple Porter
- Regional Icewine
- Regional Red Wine
- Frozen Coffee with Tap 357 Whisky
- Beer Flight
L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen (Between France and Morocco)
- Pastrami on Rye with house-made pickles and deli mustard
- Smoked Salmon Potato Latke (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Potato Latkes (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based Item)
- Sufganiyot: Mini jelly-filled doughnuts
- Black and White Cookie (Plant-based Item) (Cookie Stroll)
- Brooklyn Brewery Winter IPA,
- Frozen New York Whiskey Sour featuring Manifest Whiskey and Manischewitz Blackberry Wine (New)
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- Grilled Kebabs with carrot-chickpea salad and garlic aïoli
- Lamb Kefta (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Chermoula Chicken (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Stone-baked Moroccan Bread with hummus, chermoula, and Zhoug dips
- 3 Daughters Brewing Cranberry Cider
- Woodchuck Winter Chill Hard Cider
- Ciderboys Mad Bark Hard Cider
- Fig Cocktail with sparkling wine, fig vodka, and cranberry juice
- Cider Flight
American Holiday Table
Select Dishes featuring Melissa’s Produce
- Slow-roasted Turkey with BEN’S ORIGINAL Stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, and cranberry sauce
- Blackened Catfish with Hoppin’ John and comeback sauce (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Gulf Stream Brewing Whiteout Sails Wit Beer
- 3 Daughters Brewing Eggnog White Porter
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Peppermint Chocolate Stout
- Beer Flight
Bavaria Holiday Kitchen (Germany)
Select Dishes featuring Melissa’s Produce
- Pork Schnitzel with mushroom sauce, Spätzle, and braised red cabbage
- Cheese Fondue in a Bread Bowl with steamed baby vegetables and marble potatoes
- Linzer Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Possmann Pure Hard Apple Cider
- The Tank Brewing Co. Prost! Fest Bier
- Ayinger Brewery Celebrator Doppelbock
- Regional Riesling
- Glühwein: House-made hot spiced wine
- Beer Flight
- Peanut Stew with sweet potatoes, mustard greens, and roasted peanuts (New) (Plant-based Item) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- DOLE Whip Raspberry
- UFO Beer Company Triple Berry Teleporter
- Stem Ciders Cocoa Caramel Hard Apple Cider
- Boulevard Brewing Co. Unfiltered Wheat Beer
The Donut Box (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)
- Croissant Donut with cinnamon-sugar
- Holiday Yeast Donut with vanilla icing and red and white sprinkles (New)
- Chocolate Peppermint Donut
- Eggnog and Cream-filled Donut with cinnamon icing and crumbled gingersnap cookies
- The Donut Box
- Gingerbread Milkshake (Non-alcoholic)
- Coppertail Brewing Co. Gingerbread Stout
- Gingerbread Milkshake with whipped cream vodka
- Holiday Sugar Cookie (Holiday Cookie Stroll)
- Coquito Milk Shake (Non-alcoholic)
- Holiday Sangria: Indaba Chenin Blanc, Laird’s Applejack Brandy, white cranberry juice, and boba pearls
- Coquito Milk Shake with Bacardí Superior Rum
- Jingle Sugar Cookie made with M&M’S chocolate candies (Holiday Cookie Stroll)
Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen (France)
- Napoleon de Saumon Fumé en Brioche: Smoked salmon napoleon with layers of smoked salmon, dill mousse, and crème fraîche mousse served in brioche
- Rôti de Jambon Sauce Moutarde à l’ancienne, Pommes Dauphine: Roasted ham with mushrooms, pearl onions, bacon, mustard sauce, and puff potatoes (New)
- Macaron en Sucette, Ganache à la Menthe Poivrée et aux Chocolats Valrhona: Macaron lollipop with peppermint and Valrhona chocolate ganache (New)
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Martini: Grey Goose La Vanille Vodka, vodka, chocolate milk, and whipped cream
- Côté Mas Syrah-Grenache (New)
- Spiced Pumpkin Punch: Rhum Clement VSOP Vieux Agricole, spiced pumpkin purée, and oat milk (New)
- Cranberry Mimosa: Pol Remy Sparkling Wine with orange juice and cranberry syrup
Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie (France)
- Macaron Christmas Tree (New)
Tuscany Holiday Kitchen (Italy)
- Tortellini in Brodo: Five-cheese tortellini with house-made aromatic winter truffle broth and chives (New)
- Salmone alla Siciliana: Cured salmon tartare, Sicilian blood orange, pistachios, and basil (New)
- Panettone: Panettone bread pudding and vanilla cream (New)
- Banfi Rosa Regale
- Italian Sangria Red or White
- Italian Margarita with tequila and limoncello
- Peroni Pilsner
Shanghai Holiday Kitchen (China)
- Chicken Skewer with creamy peanut sauce
- Beef and Noodle Soup Bowl with slow-braised beef shank, green onion, and house-made chili oil (New)
- Vegetable Spring Rolls with citrus sauce (New)
- Panda Bubble Tea: Classic milk tea with black and white boba pearls (non-alcoholic)
- Lucky Foo Pale Ale
- Kung Fu Master with Tito’s Vodka, Triple Sec, mango, orange juice, and soda water
- Marco Boba with amaretto, iced coffee, whole milk, and boba pearls
- The Lucky Mo with SKYY Infusions Vodka, peach schnapps, piña colada mix, orange juice, and soda water
Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen (Japan)
- Sushi Tree: Sushi Roll with krab meat and cream cheese topped with tempura, Ikura salmon roe, and spicy mayonnaise
- New Year Celebration Soba: Buckwheat soba noodles in a hot dashi soup with yuzu, shrimp tempura, kamaboko fish cake, and chopped green onion
- Mochi Cake: Gooey rice cake made with rice flour and served with Hojicha cream, strawberry, tangerine, and sweet red beans
- Ichigo Milk Boba: Cranberry and yuzu cream drink featuring Japanese Calpico Soft Drink and popping strawberry boba pearls (Non-alcoholic) (New)
- Japanese Christmas Punch: Shōchū, Plum wine, cranberry, and lemon (New)
- Ozeki Sake Platinum: Junmai Daiginjo
- Brew Hub Strawberry Lager (New)
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen (Mexico)
- Giant Tostada de Barbacoa: Braised barbacoa beef on a giant tostada with chipotle black bean purée, salsa verde, queso cotija, crema Mexicana, and pickled onion (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Cochinita Pibil Tamal: Cochinita pibil in corn masa topped with Pipián sauce, queso cotija, and crema Mexicana (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Dulce de Leche Churros sprinkled with cinnamon-sugar
- Pomegranate Margarita: Ilegal Mezcal Joven, black currant liqueur, pomegranate, and ginger juice with a hibiscus salt rim (New)
- Horchata Margarita: Centinela Blanco Tequila, Abasolo Corn Whisky, Agua de Horchata, and a hint of cinnamon-infused mezcal
- Holiday Cerveza: Cielito Lindo Artisanal Mexican Beer blended for the holiday season (New)
Funnel Cake (The American Adventure)
- Mini Funnel Cake topped with Peppermint Ice Cream, Chocolate Whipped Cream, and Crushed Peppermint (New)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Horchata Cold Brew: A holly jolly blend of Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican Cold Brew and horchata topped with whipped cream and cinnamon (New) (Non-alcoholic) (Spirited version available featuring Bacardí Coquito Coconut Cream Liqueur)
Available at Select Marketplaces
- Chip ‘n’ Dale Spork (New)
Plan Your Walt Disney World Vacation
Love a good deal? Be sure to check out our Disneyland and Disney World deals newsletter for all of the latest information on deals and saving tips. For more planning tips on visiting Walt Disney World and any Disney theme park, sign up today for our FREE MickeyVisit newsletter. Also, check out these planning tips for Disney World with these links:
Disclosure: We have used all the products recommended on Mickey Visit. We may receive compensation when you click on links to some products featured.