The Disneyland Resort has some great dining packages for popular entertainment to help you get the best seat possible along with a great meal. Below is everything you need to know about these spectacular visuals and their dining packages.
Save on your stay! Disneyland COMBO Hotel + Ticket Discounts Save big when you book your Disneyland tickets and hotel through our recommended travel sponsor (they have worked with Disney for 28 years). Get the best deals on your tickets and hotels for your vacation!. Book now >
Dining Packages for Entertainment at Disneyland
Check back here often as we will update this page as Disney makes any changes to their entertainment schedule and dining packages offered.
Fantasmic! has returned on the Rivers of America. Mickey’s dream features a breathtaking water show with whimsical scenes from Fantasia as well as pink elephants, swashbuckling pirates, and princesses. There is also a good vs. evil showdown with the Evil Queen and an impressive, 45-foot, fire-breathing beastly dragon! There are some new additions to this amazing show, including scenes from Aladdin, The Lion King, Tangled, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
Fantasmic! Dining Packages
You can purchase Fantasmic! dining packages for the Blue Bayou Restaurant, the River Belle Terrace, and at the Hungry Bear Restaurant.
Blue Bayou Restaurant Dining Package
The Blue Bayou Restaurant is one of the park’s most popular dining experiences. The Blue Bayou is an indoor, upscale restaurant with a view of Pirates of the Caribbean. Their Monte Cristo sandwich is a crowd favorite! This package includes a 3-course meal, which has a starter, entrée, and dessert.
This package includes admission to the reserved viewing area for a designated performance of Fantasmic! that night. Please note that the viewing area is separate from the restaurant location. Blue Bayou guests receive the best viewing location: dead center in front of the show. If you want the best seats, make sure to arrive one hour prior to the time on your return ticket for Fantasmic!
- Price: Lunch is $62 per adult and $29 per child (ages 3 to 9) and dinner is $72 per adult and $29 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity not included.
- Reserved seating at Blue Bayou Restaurant begins daily at 11:30 AM for lunch and 4:00 PM for dinner.
Blue Bayou dining guests are also the only guests guaranteed to be able to sit down during the show. The Blue Bayou dining package comes with cushions for guests to sit on during the performance: one per person, per meal purchased.
Check out our most recent review here.
River Belle Terrace Dining Package
The River Belle Terrace enjoys a picturesque view of the Rivers of America. Dining options include classic American dishes like fried chicken, baked beans, and more with a Southern flair. Each dining package includes a 3-course dinner (starter, entrée and dessert). The River Belle Terrace package includes admission to the reserved viewing area for a designated performance of Fantasmic! that night. The viewing area is separate from the restaurant location.
- Price: Lunch $45 per adult; $25 per child (ages 3 to 9). Dinner is $45 per adult and $25 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity not included.
- Guests can upgrade to premium 8:00 PM seating for an additional $25 per adult and $15 per child (ages 3 to 9) and enjoy their meal as well as the first performance of Fantasmic! from their seat on the outdoor patio.
The River Belle Terrace dining package guests sit adjacent to the Blue Bayou dining packages which allows for a great view of the show. River Belle Terrace dining package guests are typically allowed to sit during the performance. If you want the best seats, make sure to arrive one hour prior to the time on your return ticket for Fantasmic!
Check out our most recent review of the dining package with the upgraded seating!
Fantasmic! On the Go Package at Hungry Bear Restaurant
There is also a Fantasmic! On the Go Package at the Hungry Bear Restaurant in Critter Country. Guests can choose one of 4 delicious entrees from a menu created especially for this event. Options include cedar salt-roasted sustainable salmon, barbecue chicken, blackberry barbecue pork riblets or a mushroom and leek frittata. All dishes are served with a medley of wild rice and cranberry-apricot grains as well as kale and garbanzo bean salad. Guests can dine at any of the restaurant's tables or take their meal to go.
- Price: The cost for this package is $29.99 per adult and $19.99 per child (ages 3 to 9); tax is not included.
- Reservations for meal pick-up times are normally available from 3:00 PM to 8:30 PM. However, times may vary based on the Fantasmic! schedule.
- Reservations made for 3:00 PM through 6:45 PM will receive a voucher that permits entry into the reserved viewing area for the first performance of Fantasmic! that evening.
- Reservations from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM will receive a voucher permitting entry into the reserved viewing area for that night's second show.
When picking up their meal at Hungry Bear Restaurant, guests will receive a voucher that allows entry to the reserved viewing area for that evening's performance of Fantasmic! Hungry Bear's reserved viewing is sandwiched on both sides of the River Belle Terrace and Blue Bayou's reserved dining areas. Keep in mind you will likely be asked to stand in this viewing area. If you want the best seats, make sure to arrive one hour prior to the time on your return ticket for Fantasmic!
Plaza Inn Dining Package for Disneyland Parades
Disneyland offers a Plaza Inn Dining Package for whatever parade happens to be showing at the time. This quaint Victorian setting offers a delicious menu of chicken, white cheddar macaroni and cheese, lemon-thyme green beans, refreshing watermelon-feta cheese salad, chocolate caramel pudding and a beverage. Salmon and vegetarian options are also available upon request. Kids’ meals include chicken tenders and white cheddar macaroni and cheese with a choice of side, chocolate-caramel pudding and a beverage.
- Price: The price is $40 per adult and $25 per child (ages 3-9); tax is not included, and gratuity is not required.
- Includes one picnic-style lunch and one voucher that provides access to the parade’s reserved viewing area. Guests can dine at any of the available restaurant tables or feast “on the go”.
- Reservations made between 12:00 PM to 1:55 PM will receive a voucher for the day’s first performance of the parade.
- Reservations made between 2:00 PM to 4:15 PM will receive a voucher for the day’s second performance of the parade.
- Dining package includes: one lunch entrée, drink and side salad, one voucher for the seating area, and one Plaza Inn lanyard.
Read our full guide to parades at Disneyland to find out which parade is currently showing.
Firework Viewing at the Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge
Guests can purchase a ticket to hang out in the balcony lounge of the Tomorrowland Expo Center which offers great views of Tomorrowland and the evening fireworks.
- Lounge is open from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM and check-in begins at 7:30 PM at the Tomorrowland Expo Center ramp near Alien Pizza Planet.
- Price: $50 per Guest (tax included; no charge for children under 3).
Guests will receive a boxed treat with fruits, cheese, and desserts plus a choice of hot or cold non-alcoholic drinks. If the fireworks are canceled due to high winds, which can happen, packages are not refundable.
Dining Packages for Entertainment at California Adventure
Check back here often as we will update this page as Disney makes any changes to their entertainment schedule and dining packages offered.
World of Color
This impressive show on Pixar Pier features stunning fire, fountain, fog and laser effects. Over 1,200 fountains shoot 200 feet in the air to create a 19,000 square-foot projection screen. Guests can watch the water dance along with perfectly timed pyrotechnics and momentous music as they enjoy memorable scenes from their favorite Disney and Disney•Pixar animated and live-action films. The show has features beloved characters, such as Bambi, Jessie and Woody, 101 Dalmations, and TinkerBell. The World of Color is one of Disney’s most impressive extravaganzas that features around 22 minutes of color, magic and imagination.
Guests can obtain a FastPass for World of Color, but a great way to guarantee a seat for this spectacular performance is to purchase a dining package. Carthay Circle Restaurant and Wine Country Trattoria both offer World of Color dining packages.
The Carthay Circle Restaurant is located in Disney California Adventure Park and has a retro, Hollywood movie feel. Guests are transported back to the golden age of Hollywood in this iconic setting. Carthay Circle Restaurant occupies the second floor of a detailed reproduction of the historic Carthay Circle Theatre. The original Carthay Circle Theatre was built in 1926 and is where Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs premiered there in 1937. The restaurant’s décor features the classy romance of old Hollywood.
Because the menu promises the finest fresh ingredients, dishes will change throughout the year. Executive Chef Andrew Sutton, who is also the chef de cuisine of the award-winning Napa Rose restaurant at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, insists on fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Entrees will typically include poultry, fish and beef specialties along with vegetable-focused offerings.
- Price: Prices for lunch are $56 for adults and $25 for children, ages 3 to 9. Dinner prices are $74 for adults, and $25 for children, ages 3 to 9.
- This full-service menu includes a 3-course meal (starter, entrée and dessert) from a prix-fixe menu during lunch and/or dinner plus a non-alcoholic beverage.
The package includes one voucher that reserves a guest’s spot in the World of Color preferred viewing area at Paradise Park at a viewing area separate from the dining location.
Wine Country Trattoria
Wine Country Trattoria is located in Disney California Adventure Park on the Pacific Wharf. This beautiful restaurant features a hand-carved limestone fountain along with Fresco-covered walls, tile floors and wood-beam accents. Guests can dine outside on the terrace or inside the trattoria and feel immersed in a Napa Valley or Tuscan villa setting.
This restaurant specializes in California- and Mediterranean-inspired dishes with a wide selection of wines. The dining package will be a prix-fixe menu, but some example of this delicious menu include bruschetta, fried calamari, spaghetti Bolognese, fettuccine shrimp Alfredo, and lasagna rustica along with lunch-only entrée salads. Dinner options may include rib-eye steak, chicken Parmesan, and grilled salmon. The trattoria also features desserts such as olive oil lemon cake and seasonal panna cotta.
- Price: The price for lunch starts at $49 for adults and $21 for children, ages 3 to 9. Dinner starts at $49 for adults, and $25 for children, ages 3 to 9.
- This full-service dining experience includes a 3-course meal (starter, entrée and dessert) from a prix-fixe menu during lunch and/or dinner plus a non-alcoholic beverage.
The package includes one voucher that reserves a guest’s spot in the World of Color preferred viewing area at Paradise Park. Please note that this viewing area is separate from the dining location.
The World of Color Dessert Party
The World of Color Dessert Party Package is the only dining package that offers seated viewing! This may not seem like a huge deal before your arrive at the parks but when it's time to watch World of Color your legs will thank you for thinking ahead.
- Price: $84 per person including tax and gratuity and must be prepaid in advance. No annual passholder discounts apply.
- Your viewing area is located in Paradise Gardens Park in the World of Color preferred viewing area. Arrive an hour before the show starts to secure your spot and reservation. (Disney's request)
- Everyone in the party must purchase a ticket to the World of Color Dessert Party except those 2 and under.
This is also the only package that offers dining during the actual show. You will sit by the waterfront with a great view while you enjoy premium desserts. Your package includes two drinks (alcoholic or not), a bread basket, and a plate of desserts. Each person gets their own plate.
World of Color Dining Package and FastPass Seating Map
Frozen: Live at the Hyperion!
The Hyperion is a large theater in Hollywood Land in California Adventure park. This theater is spacious, well designed, and offers beautiful projections on either side of the stage. There really isn’t a bad spot to sit in this entire theater. Currently, the show being offered at the Hyperion is Frozen: Live. You will see a streamlined performance of the movie including the most popular songs, characters, and stunning special effects.
The dining takes place at Carthay Circle and includes a soup and salad starter duo. Then after that a selection from 3 main dishes along with a special kids' menu that features soup, salad, and a selection of Disney CHeck Meals. Don't forget the dessert, the Olaf's Dream Vacation is a great pick to stick with the theme.
- Price: $89 per adult and $45 per child (ages 3 to 9), plus tax and gratuity.
The reserved seating at the Hyperion theater gets you seats in the front few rows which allows guests to be close up to the action. This is a must for diehard Frozen fans that wish to be as close to the stage as possible.
Paint the Night Parade- On Hiatus
The Paint the Night Parade is currently on hiatus and no return date has been announced.
Disneyland’s Paint the Night Parade features favorite characters from Toy Story, Monsters, Inc. and Cars. You will see also see Ariel, Belle, Peter Pan, and Rapunzel. The Paint the Night Parades features high-energy music and spectacular special effects led by Sorcerer Mickey. You can purchase a Paint the Night Parade Dining Package for Carthay Circle Restaurant or Wine Country Trattoria and receive a voucher for reserved parade seating.
Check out our most recent experience with getting seating (without a dining package) for the Paint the Night here.
Carthay Circle Restaurant
- Price: $99 for adults and $45 for children (ages 3-9)
- Each Dining Package includes a full-service, 4-course dinner from the prix fixe menu plus one voucher for guaranteed seating at a reserved Paint the Night viewing area next to the restaurant.
- Space is limited, so reservations are recommended.
Wine Country Trattoria Dining Package
- Price: Lunch prices start at $38 for adults and $21 for children (ages 3-9). Dinner starts at $49 for adults, and $25 for children (ages 3-9).
- Includes a full-service, 3-course lunch or dinner from the prix fixe menu plus one voucher to a Paint the Night reserved viewing area.
- Space is limited and reservations are recommended.
Sonoma Terrace Paint the Night Reception
Guests can watch the parade from a unique vantage point at the Sonoma Terrace on the Pacific Wharf. Guests can relax and enjoy a charcuterie tray served with wine, beer, Coca-Cola or other non-alcoholic beverages. Guests also receive a box of truffles to enjoy later
- Price: $79 per person, tax and gratuity included.
- Guests can check in 45 minutes prior to scheduled Paint the Night performance time.
Holiday Dining Package Options
During the holidays, the entertainment schedule changes to accommodate the seasonal parades. Make sure to check the schedule during your visit to see which entertainment and parade options are available.
Frightfully Fun Parade at Mickey's Halloween Party
This parade is only available during Oogie Boogie Bash which is a separate ticket event during the Halloween Time season. The parade begins with an entrance from the Headless Horsemen and includes classic Disney characters, Disney villains, ghosts, tricksters, and more.
Wine Country Trattoria
- What’s Included: a 3-course, prix fixe dinner (starter, entrée and dessert) and a voucher that provides access to the Frightfully Fun Parade reserved viewing area
- Price: $50 per adult and $40 per child, plus tax and gratuity (discounts do not apply)
- Special Event ticket for Oogie Boogie Bash is required and not included in the price of this dining package
Christmas Fantasy Parade
The Christmas Fantasy Parade takes place at Disneyland during the Holiday season at the parks. This fabulous parade features the Frozen characters, Disney princesses, skating snowmen and gingerbread men, magical Christmas themed floats, and ends with Santa!
The Plaza Inn offers a dining package for this parade during Christmas time which is essentially the same as it was for the Pixar Play Parade.
The Plaza Inn Dining Package for the Christmas Fantasy Parade
- Meal Options: Holiday menu of turkey, macaroni and cheese, seasonal vegetables, stuffing and cranberry sauce with a holiday dessert. Vegetarian options are also available upon request. Kids’ meals combine chicken tenders and macaroni and cheese with a choice of side, holiday dessert and a beverage.
- Price: $39.99 per adult and $24.99 per child (ages 3-9) – tax not included; gratuity not required
- Reservations made between 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM will receive a voucher for the day’s second performance of A Christmas Fantasy Parade
How to Make Reservations
Reservations are recommended for all dining packages. You can make your reservation up to 60 days in advance on the Disneyland Dining site or by calling (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463 between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM daily.
Some dining packages are extremely popular and will sell out before the date. The Blue Bayou Fantasmic! dining package is a popular option along with the World of Color Dessert Party. Regardless of which you pick, I highly recommend booking right at the 60 day window to ensure you get the seating you want. This is especially true for larger parties.
Is A Dining Package Worth the Cost?
One thing to consider when thinking about reserving a dining package is the popularity of the show and the likelihood you'd eat at that restaurant anyways. For example, if you have the Blue Bayou on your must dine list to begin with and want to see Fantasmic! then it's a no brainer to simply make that a dining package to get those front row views.
For guests interested in World of Color, the dining packages for meals simply offer better standing room only that's reserved- still something you could reasonably get with FastPass viewing. The World of Color Dessert Party is the only package for that show which offers seating so for some groups that is worth its weight in gold right there. Especially if you have small kids or shorter folks that would have a hard time seeing over people's heads!
There are some experiences that you can reasonably get good seats for without paying for the extra cost of a dining package if you devote a little extra time. Frozen: Live at the Hyperion! is one good example- you can likely line up less an hour before the show and get great seats. You can see our review here when we did just that. But if you have a die hard Frozen fan in your group that would love to sit in the first few rows then the dining package begins to make more sense.
Similar logic applies to the parades, there are so many great places to view parades without needing a dining package. But again, do you want to spend the time staking out and saving your spot? The plus of these dining packages is that you know your spot is saved for you and this saves you time. And time is money after all!
It really comes down to a personal decision on which dining package is right for you based on the expense, popularity of the show, what your group wants to see the most, and how much time you have.
If you need help deciding, we offer honest reviews on the following experiences referenced throughout this article:
- Blue Bayou Fantasmic! Dining Package Review
- River Belle Terrace Upgraded Seating Review
- World of Color Dessert Party Review
- Frozen: Live at the Hyperion Review-without a dining package
- Paint the Night Parade Viewing- without a dining package
- Pixar Play Parade Viewing-without a dining package
We are constantly adding dining reviews and experience reviews so be sure to check back for more!
Plan Your Disneyland Vacation!
Be sure to subscribe to our Disneyland deals newsletter for all of the latest information on deals and saving tips to help you save money and experience more! Sign up here.
You can discover more about planning your trip to Disneyland from these links:
- Disneyland Restaurant Reviews
- Disneyland Character Dining
- How to Plan Your Disneyland Trip
- Disneyland in the Summer
- Disneyland Discount Packages