Space 220 is open in Epcot. See our full guide to Space 220 restaurant.
This highly anticipated dining experience is located next to the Mission: SPACE ride and is themed to immerse guests in outer space. Guests will board “space elevators” that will transport them to what feels like 220 miles above Earth in the Centauri Space Station. As you look out the windows of this dining experience, you will see spectacular views from space and the Earth below.
La Crêperie de Paris next to Remy's Ratatouille Adventure is now open. Read our full review to this new French restaurant.
La Crêperie de Paris serves galettes and crêpes from Brittany and includes gluten-friendly savory galettes-made with buckwheat imported exclusively from France.
The restaurant also offers a daily prix fixe menu that includes a choice of soup or a salad, one savory galette, one dessert crêpe, and a glass of hard cider, soda or juice. The full menu of savory and sweet crêpes features:
- Classique: ham, egg, Swiss cheese
- Poulet: chicken, bechamel cheese sauce, mushrooms
- Chèvre: goat cheese, spinach, walnuts
- Saumon: smoked salmon, crème fraiche, chives, lemon
- Ratatouille: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
- Savoyarde: Raclette cheese, onions, imported Bayonne ham
- Gourmande: hazelnut chocolate spread, whipped cream
- Banane: banana, caramel beurre salé
- Melba: peach, red berries sauce, almonds
- Poire: pear, chocolate ganache, whipped cream
- Pomme: caramelized apples, caramel beurre sale
This new restaurant also features a quick-service option with a variety of similar menu items that the pre-fix menu offers.