Space 220 will open in Future World mid-September! We will update as soon as we have the official opening date.
This highly anticipated dining experience is located next to the Mission: SPACE ride and is themed to immerse guests in outer space. Guests will board “space elevators” that will transport them to what feels like 220 miles above Earth in the Centauri Space Station. As you look out the windows of this dining experience, you will see spectacular views from space and the Earth below.
La Crêperie de Paris will open in the France Pavilion on October 1st along with Remy's Ratatouille Adventure.
La Crêperie de Paris will serve galettes and crêpes from Brittany and will also include gluten-friendly savory galettes-made with buckwheat imported exclusively from France.
The restaurant will also offer a daily prix fixe menu that includes a choice of soup or a salad, one savory galette, one dessert crêpe, and a glass of hard cider, soda or juice. The full menu of savory and sweet crêpes features:
- Classique: ham, egg, Swiss cheese
- Poulet: chicken, bechamel cheese sauce, mushrooms
- Chèvre: goat cheese, spinach, walnuts
- Saumon: smoked salmon, crème fraiche, chives, lemon
- Ratatouille: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
- Savoyarde: Raclette cheese, onions, imported Bayonne ham
- Gourmande: hazelnut chocolate spread, whipped cream
- Banane: banana, caramel beurre salé
- Melba: peach, red berries sauce, almonds
- Poire: pear, chocolate ganache, whipped cream
- Pomme: caramelized apples, caramel beurre sale
This new restaurant will also feature a quick-service option with a variety of similar menu items that the pre-fix menu offers.