While we would all love to spend days in every park at Disney World, sometimes that is impossible. In some cases, EPCOT is considered a two-day park. But if you can only fit in one, our EPCOT itinerary will help you cover both park areas, eat delicious food, and watch some of the most popular shows.
EPCOT is home to four different areas which include the new Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind rollercoaster and the World Showcase where you can enjoy food from different countries around the world. EPCOT is known for having some of the best dining experiences at Walt Disney World so it’s a great place to have lunch or dinner.
Keep reading for everything you need to know to plan your EPCOT one day itinerary!
Preparing For Your EPCOT itinerary
Planning for your EPCOT itinerary begins well before you enter the park, and there are some must-dos to ensure you start the day off right.
- Whether you purchase your ticket on the Disney World website or through a third party, you must make a park reservation to enter EPCOT. You can link your tickets on the Disney World website or the My Disney Experience app.
- Install the My Disney Experience app to know park hours, available reservations, and attractions’ wait times. You can connect your ticket to this tool, install Genie+, and check in to your hotel. You can also find PhotoPass photos, buy Memory Maker, or mobile order your food. We use it for all our trips and find it an essential service for a vacation.
- Check park operating hours for the day. Times change throughout the year, so check the day before to maximize your day! If you stay at a Deluxe resort, check if there are extended evening hours during your visit. You can stay in the parks for two hours after closing on select nights!
- EPCOT is a big park, one of the largest at Disney World. Knowing your must-dos is a good idea to keep your day on track and feel you are making the most of your day. Will your group want to ride the latest attractions? Or are they feeling like having a laid-back, cocktail-in-hand kind of day? This will all affect how you plan your EPCOT itinerary.
- Make dining reservations before entering the park. EPCOT is known for its food; many popular restaurants fill up quickly.
- Learn about Genie. Free and paid versions of this tool are found on the My Disney Experience app. Both curate a personalized itinerary for you based on your interests. With the paid version, you have access to Lightning Lane. This upgrade allows you to bypass the Standby (i.e., regular) queue and hop on rides faster. Depending on the park, Genie+ can help save you time. We have tried the service at EPCOT and find it to be a toss-up – and it depends on what you want to do for the day. It might not be valuable if you plan on eating and drinking a lot. However, it is a good option if you want to ride on all popular attractions. We have a fantastic guide to Genie+ with all of the latest updates.
EPCOT 1-Day Morning Itinerary
Disney World Rope Drop: “Rope Drop” is a term used at Disney Parks where guests are let into the park at its opening (in some cases, actual ropes are used to block off park areas). Seasoned Disney Parks goers use this early morning trick to get in line to popular attractions. At EPCOT, guests are corralled to either the Spaceship Earth area or near the France Pavilion at the International Gateway. There are tricks to navigating this morning rush so you can get to your desired ride more quickly.
EPCOT Early Entry: Early Entry is a perk for guests staying at Disney World hotels. They can enter 30 minutes before theme parks officially open to the general public. While 30 minutes does not seem long, you can conquer a surprising amount in a short amount of time. Our guide to Early Entry shows which rides are open and qualifying hotels.
Join the Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue: As of January 2023, Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind is only available through Virtual Queue or Lightning Lane. At 7:00 AM, select the “Join Virtual Queue” button on the My Disney Experience homepage. You can choose the ride and your party members. Once confirmed, you will receive a boarding group number and an estimated wait, which can change depending on how quickly (or slowly) boarding groups are loaded. This process means you could be one of the first to ride or wait a few hours. If you do not grab a boarding group at 7:00 AM, you can try again at 1:00 PM. We suggest you read our guide on virtual queues for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind to prepare yourself.
Breakfast at EPCOT: There are two spots that we love getting a light breakfast to start our EPCOT itinerary: Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie and Connections Cafe. Les Halles is located in the France pavilion in World Showcase and is easily accessible if you enter the park through the International Gateway.
- You’ll enter through the International Gateway if you are:
- Riding the Skyliner
- Staying at one of the following resorts:
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie is the best place to eat breakfast. Decadent pastries, quiches, and desserts are made daily to satisfy your pallet. Our favorite is a coffee with a Pain au Chocolate (maybe a macaron or two).
Connections Cafe is in World Celebration between Spaceship Earth and the area with Test Track and Mission: SPACE (also known as World Discovery). The popular Starbucks spot has classic coffees, frappuccinos, pastries, and breakfast sandwiches. You can expect the quality to be similar to any Starbucks, with it being much busier.
Which “World” Do You Start With?
EPCOT is large and has four park areas: World Celebration, World Discovery, World Nature, and World Showcase. You and your group will walk a lot, trying to navigate between all sections as you complete the EPCOT itinerary. First, lets better understand the differences between each area and what they offer.
This is what you will first see if you enter the park by monorail, bus, or parking. It hosts shops, attractions, and dining experiences.
- Attractions: Spaceship Earth, Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival, Journey Into Imagination With Figment, JAMMitors show
- Characters: Vanellope, Joy
- Dining: Connections Cafe, Connections Eatery
- Shopping: Pin Traders – Camera Center, Gateway Gifts, Club Cool, Creations Shop
To the left of World Celebration lies some out-of-this-world attractions, shopping, and dining experiences. This area is busy right now with the introduction of the Space 220 restaurant and Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.
- Attractions: Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, Mission: SPACE, Test Track
- Dining: Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company, Space 220 Restaurant & Lounge
- Shopping: Treasures of Xandar
This area is a celebration of our natural world, located to the left of World Celebration.
- Attractions: Awesome Planet, Soarin’ Around the World, Living with the Land, The Seas with Nemo & Friends, Turtle Talk With Crush, SeaBase
- Dining: Sunshine Seasons, Garden Grill Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant
Free Walt Disney World Quote!
Our favorite Disney-approved re-seller, Get Away Today, offers the best Walt Disney World discount tickets around. In addition to great discount prices, their customer service and easy support is absolutely fantastic. They have an entire department dedicated to making sure every order has a wonderful experience and they are on-call to help you during your vacation if you need them.
And at no additional charge, you get FREE concierge Walt Disney World services! These services include having Get Away Today’s Walt Disney World expert Brooklyn take care of all your dining reservations, FastPass+ reservations, and more! This really takes all the stress out of planning a Walt Disney World vacation. Rather than waking up at odd hours of the night to book all your reservations, why not let their travel agents take care of it for you- for free!
Buying tickets from Get Away Today is easy and convenient since all their tickets are sent electronically. You can take their vouchers and head straight to the gate without needing to wait in any ticket booth lines. They also offer layaway plans so you can pay off your vacation over time.
EPCOT Itinerary World Showcase
World Showcase is a homage to 11 countries: Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, The United States, Japan, Morocco, France, the United Kingdom, and Canada. Each pavilion hosts a mix of shopping, dining, attractions, and shows. Many people spend their afternoons in this park area, as most locations open at 11:00 AM. It is also where most dining options are as well. Throughout the year, you can also see other countries sprinkled throughout during one of EPCOT’s festivals.
- Attractions: Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros, Mariachi Cobre
- Characters: Donald Duck
- Dining: Choza de Margarita, La Cantina de San Angel, La Hacienda de San Angel, La Cava del Tequila, San Angel Inn Restaurante
- Shopping: The plaza in the pavilion hosts home goods, artwork, and clothing from Mexico.
- Attractions: Frozen Ever After
- Characters: Anna and Elsa
- Dining: Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Shopping: There is a string of shops with Frozen merchandise and clothing, perfume, and goods from Norway.
- Attractions: Reflections of China show
- Characters: Mulan
- Dining: Nine Dragons Restaurant, Lotus Blossom Cafe, Joy of Tea
- Shopping: The building at the back of the pavilion features decoration and clothing products from China.
- Characters: Snow White
- Dining: Biergarten Restaurant, Sommerfest, Karamell-Kuche, Black & Hans
- Shopping: You will find German-made beer and wine to take home in addition to home decorations and clothing.
- Attractions: Sergio
- Dining: Tutto Italia Ristorante, Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar, Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzaria, Gelateria Toscana
The American Adventure
- Attractions: American Gardens Theatre, The American Adventure show, Voices of Liberty, American Heritage Gallery
- Dining: Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company, Fife & Drum Tavern, Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue, Funnel Cake
- Attractions: Matsuriza drummers, Bijusu-kan Gallery
- Dining: Kabuki Cafe, Katsura Grill, Teppan Edo, Tokyo Dining
- Shopping: Mitsukoshi Department Store
- Characters: Jasmine
- Dining: Spice Road Table, Oasis Sweets & Sips, Tangierine Cafe: Flavors of the Medina
- Shopping: Souk-al-Magreb
- Attractions: Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along show, Impressions de France show
- Characters: Belle
- Dining: Le Vins des Chefs de France, Monsieur Paul, Chefs de France, Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie, L’Artisan des Glaces
- Shopping: La Signature, Souveniers de France, Plume et Palette, L’Espirit de la Provence, Les Vins de France
- Attractions: Command Performance band, Rose & Crown Pub piano musician
- Characters: Alice
- Dining: Yorkshire County Fish Shop, Rose & Crown
- Shopping: The Tea Caddy, The Crown & Crest, The Toy Soldier, The Queen’s Table, Lords and Ladies
- Attractions: Canada Far and Wide in Circle-Vision 360
- Dining: Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company, Le Cellier
- Shopping: Northwest Mercantile
The good news is that certain areas in the park do not open at the rope drop. Most stores, restaurants, and shows do not open in World Showcase until 11:00 AM, so we suggest conquering rides in the other areas before moving into World Showcase for your EPCOT itinerary. There are two exceptions to this rule: Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and Frozen Ever After. If you or someone in your family is a fan of Frozen or the movie Ratatouille, ride those first before the others, as they can have long wait times in the afternoon.
Consider making these attractions your morning priorities and leave the splendors of World Showcase for the afternoon:
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
- This is the newest roller coaster at Disney World. Themed to Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, you are helping the guardians as they save Earth. This ride is fun, unique, and has a great soundtrack from the 1970s and 80s. As mentioned, you will need a virtual queue boarding group for this attraction, so we suggest you get your spot and enjoy the other attractions while you wait.
- Test Track
- This ride is extremely popular, and Lightning Lanes are quickly sold out. We suggest heading to this ride first, as wait times can be very long. However, if you do not mind breaking up your party, the Single Rider option frequently lets you onto the ride sooner. Genie+ is the way to go for this ride.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Located in the France Pavilion at World Showcase, this attraction is one of the newest at EPCOT. Arriving early and high-tailing it to the back of the park will be a priority if you want to ride this attraction first.
- Frozen Ever After
- Who does not love seeing Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf? You can find these Frozen friends in the Norway pavilion. Similar to Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, it is a bit of a walk, so you will want to arrive early to get in line.
- Spaceship Earth
- You are transported through time and see the history of humankind in this slow-moving attraction. There is often a 10 to 15-minute wait throughout the day, and it loads quickly, so you do not need to book Genie+ for this one. We suggest fitting this in whenever you have some downtime.
- Mission: SPACE
- Admittedly, this ride is not for everyone, and some of your group may stay behind if they experience motion sickness. You have two choices before entering the ride: Orange and Green. If you have a sensitive stomach, choose the Green queue. Daring individuals can choose Orange. There is an occasional wait for this ride, maybe 30 minutes, so we suggest filling this one into your itinerary if you have free time.
- This hang gliding experience takes you around the globe, visiting African grasslands, Paris, the Taj Mahal, and more. Wait times vary for this ride, but it is often 30+ minutes. If you have Genie+, consider booking this one. If not, you can typically catch lower wait times in the late evening.
- Living With The Land
- This boat ride through EPCOT’s hydroponic greenhouses is next to Soarin’ in the Land Pavilion. It typically has no wait times and is a relaxing journey, letting you rest your feet for a bit.
Should I purchase Genie+ for EPCOT?
It largely depends on how you want to spend your time at the park. Genie+, which gives you access to Lightning Lane, starts at $15 per person per day, which can add up for a family! If your family wants to focus on rides, it can be a worthy investment to save time. But, if you want to focus on food with only occasionally riding attractions, you should save your money.
Genie+ Lightning Lane for EPCOT
- Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival
- Frozen Ever After
- Journey into Imagination with Figment
- Living with the Land
- Mission: SPACE
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
The rides listed above are all available through Genie+. You can purchase Genie+ on the day of your park visit and make your first ride selection at 7:00 AM. Then, either after you hop into the desired attraction’s queue or 2 hours after your first selection, you can make another one.
Individual Lightning Lane for Purchase
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
This ride is not included with other Genie+ attractions. If you do not purchase Genie+ but miss your virtual queue opening, you can buy an individual lightning lane for each group member for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind which averages around $15 per person.
EPCOT Itinerary: Let’s Grab Lunch!
You may not want to stop for a full sit-down meal during midday. However, some might want to take a break from the sun and crowds and relax. Thankfully, EPCOT is the food paradise for Walt Disney World. Consider adding one of these recommendations to your EPCOT itinerary.
Our favorite quick-service restaurants are:
Sunshine Seasons: In The Land Pavilion in World Nature, this spot has elevated fast casual dishes like Oak-grilled Salmon, Mongolian Beef, and Pizza Rolls. There is something for every type of eater, with salads, kid-friendly fare, and vegetarian/vegan options. The portions are hearty and can feel heavy after eating, so consider this location if you are not snacking for a while.
Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie: We suggest purchasing the cheese platter with a baguette or a sandwich for lunch. The sandwiches are of a good size and are primarily deli-style. You can also satisfy your sweet tooth with a beignet or eclair chocolat. Seating is small and located near a gift shop, so we suggest buying items where you do not need a tray and can walk away to find a more comfortable seat.
Yorkshire County Fish Shop: This unassuming building holds some of the tastiest fish ‘n’ chips at Disney World. You can sit at a nearby table or grab a bench near the gardens and enjoy this flaky, fried dish.
If you want to take your time and relax, we love the following table-service restaurants:
Space 220: This EPCOT restaurant is in the same building as Mission: SPACE. Space 220 is in the Centauri Space Station, which is 220 miles above EPCOT. Your elevator transports you to the station offering a unique Earth view. We recommend reservations if you want to dine in, but you can join the walk-up list for the Lounge in the same area.
Rose & Crown Pub: Overlooking World Showcase Lagoon sits the Rose & Crown Pub. On one side, you have the bustling bar where people can grab a quick cocktail or beer. On the other is a homey dining room that evokes charm in every inch. This British-themed menu has staples like Fish and Chips or Bangers and Mash. You can indulge in a Sticky Toffee Pudding and sip on the Welsh Dragon, a green-colored cocktail with Peach Schnapps and Melon Liqueur. As with many sit-down restaurants, reservations are highly encouraged.
Garden Grill: In The Land pavilion, Mickey and friends greet guests at this family-style restaurant. Garden Grill is similar to other character meals around Disney World. You can dine on American-style platters while characters stop by your table to wave and take pictures.
But there is something very unique about this restaurant. As you dine, your table rotates to show views of the attraction Living with the Land! The (literal) change in scenery is enjoyable and gives little ones more to look at while they wait for their turn to meet the characters.
There is seldom a moment when EPCOT is not having a festival. As of 2023, EPCOT has four festivals:
- EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival
- EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays
- EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
- EPCOT International Festival of the Arts
Each festival has different food booths with small plates and cocktails that you can eat on the go. They are often a convenient way to try new foods without sacrificing precious time away from rides and shows. You can grab a booklet at many food and information locations throughout the park that shows you menus. Choose your favorites, and you’re on your way!
Read our EPCOT Festival Guide and Calendar to see which festival is being offered during your trip!
EPCOT Disney Characters
If meeting Disney friends is in your EPCOT itinerary, you are in for a treat. A few characters are exclusive to this park, and we recommend stopping by to say hello.
- Disney Pals (typically Goofy and Pluto) – EPCOT’s entrance near World Celebration
- Mickey Mouse – Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival building
- Alice – United Kingdom pavilion in World Showcase
- Anna and Elsa – Norway pavilion in World Showcase
- Donald Duck – Mexico pavilion in World Showcase
- Joy – ImageWorks in Journey to Imagination With Figment
- Mulan – China pavilion in World Showcase
- Princess Jasmine – Morocco pavilion in World Showcase
- Snow White – Germany pavilion in World Showcase
- Vanellope – ImageWorks in Journey to Imagination With Figment
If you want character dining, there are a few restaurants where you can grab a meal and meet your favorite characters.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- You will meet Ariel, Belle, Aurora, Jasmine, and Snow White in this restaurant. They walk around to every table for photos, autographs, and good conversation.
- Garden Grill Restaurant
- The rotating restaurant lets you meet Mickey Mouse, Chip, Dale, and Pluto in one spot. Best of all, your table rotates to views overlooking the Living with the Land attraction, making it unique while you wait for characters to join your table.
EPCOT Shows & Experiences
World Showcase Performers
Some pavilions in World Showcase have a performer or a musical group. They are experts in their craft and draw a crowd! The current shows are:
- Command Performance – UK Pavilion
- Musicians at Canada Mill Stage -Canada Pavilion
- Matsuriza Drummers – Japan Pavilion
- Mariachi Cobre and Marimba de las Americas – Mexico Pavilion
- Rose & Crown Piano Musician – UK Pavilion
- Sergio – Italy Pavilion
- Voices of Liberty – The American Adventure Pavilion
Show times vary, so check the My Disney Experience app or ask a Cast Member for the latest information.
EPCOT Cinematic Shows
There are shows throughout the park that inspire and add some relaxation to your day.
- Awesome Planet – The Land Pavilion, World Nature
- This 10-minute film gives a unique look into the beauty and power of our world’s nature and people.
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along – France Pavilion, World Showcase
- Enjoy a 15-minute show while singing to some of your favorite movie tunes. Little ones will love this experience!
- Canada Far and Wide in Circle-Vision 360 – Canada Pavilion, World Showcase
- This 12-minute show has inspiring views of Canada’s landscape in a unique 360-degree standing theater.
- Impressions de France – France Pavilion, World Showcase
- An 18-minute film showing the landscape and people of this picturesque country.
- Reflections of China – China Pavilion, World Showcase
- Discover the beauty of this country in a 12-minute show.
If you or someone in your group loves aquatic fish and animals, you HAVE to visit SeaBase. It is one of the largest aquariums in the world, holding over 5.7 million gallons of water and thousands of animals. You can see fish feedings at 10:00 AM and 3:30 PM. You will also see dolphins, manatees, sea horses, sea turtles, sharks, and more fish than you can count. This building is open during park hours, so it is a must-visit when you are in the area.
ImageWorks “What If” Labs
After riding on Journey Into Imagination With Figment, you can play with your imagination at the play stations as you exit the building. You can create music, play memory games, and even create your Figment. A small photo booth is also available if you want to be silly and take a few memories home.
Test Track Activities
After your ride, you can play and explore in the exit building. Make a commercial, try your hand at a virtual race, or take a social media-worth photo of your designed vehicle.
Project Tomorrow: Inventing the Wonders of the Future
Once you exit Spaceship Earth, you can play games and interact with developing technologies. Try your hand at the surgeon simulator, play against friends, or test your driving skills in a simulator test. You can even send an email of your ride photo to friends and family (you know, to remind them you are at Disney World at they aren’t).
Mission: SPACE Advanced Training Lab
If simulating your journey wasn’t enough, you can take it up a notch at the training lab in the exit building for Mission: SPACE. There is a playground for little ones and games for the whole crew to simulate space travel.
EPCOT 1-Day Afternoon Itinerary
You have likely conquered many popular rides at this point in the day by following our EPCOT itinerary. Many guests will start to move to World Showcase for shows, snacks, and drinks. In the evening, people start finding the perfect spot for the nighttime fireworks spectacular.
- If you want to indulge in an alcoholic beverage, World Showcase is the destination. We love grabbing a drink or two before winding down for the evening and always add it to our EPCOT itinerary. Our favorites are La Cava del Tequila in the Mexico pavilion for margaritas, Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar for Italian wine, Les Vins des Chefs de France for a frozen cocktail, and Space 220 for an out-of-this-world concoction.
- Watch shows in World Showcase. The performers are excellent at their craft and worth stopping by to see. We love the Matsuriza drummers and The Voices of Liberty. You could also rest your feet by watching a theater show or a musical act at the American Gardens Theater.
- Now you have most attractions out of the way, it is time to say hello to some Disney characters. You can check the My Disney Experience app for locations and times.
- The afternoon is a great way to hop in line for less busy attractions, like The Seas with Nemo & Friends, Living with the Land, Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros, and Journey Into Imagination With Figment.
EPCOT Itinerary: Dinner Time!
Your EPCOT itinerary is complete by settling in for a nice, relaxed meal. The park has several table-service restaurants that feature a variety of cuisines. Tempt your tastebuds with a new cooking style, or grab a plate and enjoy the comforts of home.
We love the following restaurants for sit-down dinners at EPCOT:
Biergarten Restaurant: Step into this lively Oktoberfest-inspired restaurant at EPCOT’s Germany pavilion. Biergarten Restaurant offers German classics in a buffet-style setting. Dine on sausages with sauerkraut or Schnitzel while listening to the band of merry Polka musicians as they entertain and delight. You can expect moderate pricing at this location: $49 per adult and $27 per child.
Teppan Edo: Entertainment is taken up a notch at Teppan Edo, a hibachi-style restaurant in the Japan pavilion. Watch as your chef dices, slices, and cooks your meal in front of you. This blend of art and food makes it a fun event for all ages. You can expect to order sushi, combination bowls, steak, shrimp, chicken, and desserts. Prices range from $4 for an appetizer to $100 for an A5 Japanese Wagyu entree enhancement.
Le Cellier Steakhouse: If you or your family love red meat, you will love Le Cellier in the Canada pavilion. Start with the famous cheddar cheese soup, followed by a filet mignon or poutine. Then, finish your meal with a maple creme brulee or warm pecan-brown butter tart. This restaurant is known for its steak dishes but also excels at seafood.
Nighttime Shows at EPCOT
This Disney World park is known for its spectacular fireworks. Here, you can gather around World Showcase Lagoon for a show that envelops you in stories about togetherness. While there are no bad spots to watch this show, as much of it is in the center of the lagoon, many people line up around the fencing for a good view. We suggest looking towards France, UK, or Morocco for a good viewing area. It’s the perfect way to end your EPCOT itinerary. EPCOT Forever is currently showing at EPCOT with a brand new show for the Disney Company’s 100th Anniversary on its way later this year.
Plan Your Disney World Vacation!
Consider subscribing to our FREE Deals newsletter to ensure your travel runs smoothly. Inside are helpful planning tips and exclusive deals for Disney tickets, hotels, and experiences. You can read more about Disney and your EPCOT itinerary here:
- EPCOT Festival Guide: 2023 Calendar of Walt Disney World EPCOT Festivals
- EPCOT at Walt Disney World Attraction Guide
- EPCOT Morning Strategy: Rope Drop Tips, Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, Genie+
- Drinking Around the World at Epcot’s World Showcase in Walt Disney World
- Epcot Guide: Essential Pre-Visit Information on Dining, Rides, Transportation
Disclosure: We have used all the products recommended on Mickey Visit. We may receive compensation when you click on links to some products featured.