There is a wide variety of cheap food at Disneyland. We'll help you find the best places to save money on food at Disneyland while also enjoying the best food options that there are. There is no point in saving money if the food doesn't taste good too!
Planning a Disneyland vacation can get pricey between tickets, hotel, airfare, souvenirs, and food. For many families it makes sense to have a budget in mind before your trip so you can effectively make the most of your spending money at the parks.
Here is a list of Disneyland’s cheapest quick service (no waiter/waitress and counter ordering) food and snack options so you feel prepared.
Pro tip: take a screen shot or bookmark this article on your phone for easy reference when you’re in the parks so you know where to go for Disneyland's cheapest food finds!
Discount Disneyland Tickets
Our favorite Disney-approved re-seller, Get Away Today,offers the best Disneyland discount tickets around. In addition to great discount prices, their customer service and easy support is absolutely fantastic. They have an entire department dedicated to making sure every order has a wonderful experience and they are on-call to help you during your vacation if you need them.
Buying tickets from Get Away Today is easy and convenient since all their tickets are sent electronically. You can take their vouchers and head straight to the gate without needing to wait in any ticket booth lines. They also offer layaway plans so you can pay off your vacation over time.
You can read my review on my personal experiences booking through Get Away Today and how much you can save here!
Best Disneyland Cheap Food Finds
Main Street, U.S.A
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe offers healthy choices and baked sweets along with sandwiches and salads. Price range is $15 and under. Don’t forget to grab a Matterhorn macaroon!
- Market House is a coffee place run by Starbucks with typical range of Starbucks treats and drinks.
- Refreshment Corner is a great stop to find hot dogs, Mickey pretzels, and other ‘cart snacks’ offered in the park. Price range is $15 and under.
- Carnation Cafe offers typical American comfort food with indoor and outdoor seating. Price range is $15 and under. A great place to get a Mickey shaped waffle!
- Find popcorn and churros near City Hall and Town Square. These snacks are great to help you stay on your Disneyland's cheapest food finds budget.
- Pizza Planet offers pizza and pasta choices. This is a great place to escape into the nice AC for hot days. Price range is $15 and under. Find it next to Space Mountain.
- Galactic Grill offers breakfast options and lunch/dinner. Typical American food like burgers and salads. Price range is $15 and under. Find it across from the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage.
- Find Mickey shaped pretzels, popcorn, and a fruit car near Star Tours. Most kids love the Mickey shaped pretzels so they fit nicely in the Disneyland's cheapest food finds budget plan!
- Find lemonade by the Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Bengal Barbecue offers grab to go BBQ options and is located right by Indiana Jones Adventure. Price range is $15 and under.
- Tiki Juice Bar is a must visit because this is where you can find a famous Dole Whip for under $5! Pro tip: use mobile ordering to beat the long lines.
- Tropical Hideaway is another great spot to get the famous Dole Whip in a variety of flavors and enjoy some tropical snacks alongside the Jungle Cruise river.
- Tropical Imports is located near the Jungle Cruise and offers loads of healthy options like pineapple spears. Price range is $15 and under.
- Harbour Galley is well-known for its lobster rolls and clam chowder. Price range is $15 and under.
- Hungry Bear Restaurant offers cheap food and a great view of the Rivers of America. Price range is $15 and under.
- Find churros and a fruit cart by Splash Mountain. Nothing beats a churro after a big splash, tide over the crew with one so you can stick to your Disneyland's cheapest food finds plan!
- Edelweiss Snacks is the place to go if you’re lookin’ for a turkey leg! Price range is $15 and under. Turkey leg is $12 and they are huge!
- Troubadour Tavern is a great on the go option if you’re looking to grab a bratwurst. Price range is $15 and under. A bratwurst averages $9.
- Red Rose Taverne serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner offering American food like burgers and salads. Price range $15 and under.
- Find churros near the front of Sleeping Beauty’s castle and by Casey Jr. Circus Train.
- Find the Fantasyland fruit cart across from the Red Rose Taverne.
- Find popcorn, pretzels, and lemonade near the Storybook Land Canal Boats and along the walk to It’s A Small World.
- Stage Door Cafe is a walk up counter that has Disney’s famous corn dogs and funnel cakes. Menu price range is $15 and under. Hand dipped corn dog is $8.79.
- Rancho Del Zacalo offers convenient style Mexican food and they have an awesome patio to match. Price range is $15 and under.
- The Golden Horseshoe offers stage shows and American food options. Price range is $15 and under.
- Find pretzels, churros, and popcorn in between Big Thunder Mountain railroad and Mark Twain’s riverboat. There are plenty of Disneyland's cheapest food finds in this area!
- Clarabelle’s Frozen Yogurt offers quick grab and go options like icecream and salads. Average price for a frozen yogurt is $4. Rest of the menu is under $15.
- Daisy’s Diner is also a good place to grab a quick bite to eat with personal pizzas. Average price for a personal pizza is $8.
- Pluto’s Dog House has walk up hot dogs and turkey dogs. Average price for a hot dog is $7.
- Delicious popcorn near Gadget’s Go Coaster.
- Refreshing frozen lemonade at Goofy’s Freeze for $6 a cup.
- Yummy fruit and snack cart at Toon Up Treats. Price range $6 and under.
New Orlean’s Square
- French Market Restaurant is on your way to the Haunted Mansion attraction and offers seafood, sandwiches, and other New Orleans inspired options. Price range is $15 and under.
- Mint Julep Bar is known for their (non-alcoholic- no booze at Disneyland!) Mickey beignets an Mint Juleps. Mint Julep and a 3-pack of beignets will cost under $5 each.
- Royal Street Veranda is your source for gumbo in the parks! Price range is $15 and under.
- Find churros, lemonade, and popcorn by Haunted Mansion.
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- The Milk Stand offers the famous Star Wars themed blue and green milk which can be refreshing on hot days for under $8 per offering.
- Kat Saka's Kettle has Outpost popcorn for under $7 per bag and the speciality limited edition Star Wars Coca-Cola bottles
- Ronto Roasters is one of the most popular food options inside the Star Wars themed land where guests can enjoy fulfilling meat warps for under $13 per snack.
Disney California Adventure Park's cheapest food finds
Buena Vista Street
- Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream has a walk up counter for all your ice cream needs. Price range is $15 and under.
- Fiddler, Fifer and Practical Cafe has Starbucks drinks, snacks, and sandwiches. Price range is $15 and under.
- Mortimer’s Market offers healthy snacks and drink options. Conveniently located right near the front of California Adventure park! Price range is $15 and under.
- Find popcorn near Carthay Circle before entering Hollywood Land.
- Find churros near the path that leads to Soarin’.
- Award Weiners offers, you guessed it, hot dogs! They have a walk up counter and their price range is $15 and under.
- Fairfax Market has plenty of health food options including veggie cups and hummus. Price range is $15 and under.
- Schmoozies Smoothies has a great assortment of smoothies and coffee drinks. Average price for a smooth is $5.99.
- Find turkey legs, corn on the cub, and other snacks by the Sunset Showcase Theater.
- Find nachos, tacos, prezels, and popcorn at carts near the Hyperion Theater. There are plenty of areas to sit down and rest here too which makes it a good Disneyland's cheapest food finds pit stop!
- Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats is where you can find the amazing Pixar Pier Frosty Parfait for $6 a serving.
- Angry Dogs is an Inside Out themed stand that offers a variety of hot dog options for $14 and under.
- Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums is a cookie stand offering cookies served like small pies near the Incredicoaster.
- Poultry Palace is another Pixar themed food stand with chicken, turkey legs, and corn on the cob all for $15 and under.
- Find churros at the Buzz Lightyear churro stand on the pier.
Paradise Gardens Park
- Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta offers pizza by the slice and pasta options. Average price of a slice of pizza is $7.49. Full menu price range is $15 and under.
- Paradise Garden Grill currently has traditional Mexican dishes in honor of Pixar’s Coco for Pixar Fest. Price range is $15 and under.
- Bayside Brews has beer, Mickey pretzels, and other beverage options. Price range is $15 and under.
- Find churros, lemonade, and corn dogs near Goofy's Sky School
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill has a walk up counter and serves Mexican dishes. They also serve alcohol. Price range is $15 and under.
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop has tons of sweet items that are big enough to share! Like the Earthquake Family Favorite! Price range is $15 and under.
- Lucky Fortune Cookery offers a variety of Asian dishes. They also serve alcohol. Price range is $15 and under.
- Pacific Wharf Cafe has sandwiches, salads, and other snacks. Most notably their sourdough Mickey bread. Price range is $15 and under,
- Rita’s Baja Blenders has margaritas! They also offer non-alcoholic drinks. Average cost of a margarita is $10.
- Sonoma Terrace has a good selection of beer and wine with cold plate options. Price range is $15 and under.
- Find iced coffee near The Little Mermaid.
- Cozy Cone Motel is a great pit stop for convenient and cheap food items. They have ice cream, pretzel bites, popcorn, churros, and more! They also serve alcohol. Price range is $15 and under.
- Filmore’s Taste-In has plenty of healthy eating options like fruits and veggies. Price range is $15 and under.
- Flo’s V8 Cafe has a great assortment of comfort/diner style food at reasonable prices. Price range is $15 and under.
- Smokejumpers Grill has grilled burgers, salads, and chili fries. Also serves alcohol. Price range is $15 and under.
- Find popcorn at Grizzly Peak Airfield
- Find churros by the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
Available in Every Land
- Churros make for a perfect cheap snack. And for less than $5 a piece, it’s a quick and cheap way to feed the whole family. Eat them for breakfast or for a quick pick me up in the afternoon!
- Mickey Pretzels are always a fan favorite. These pretzels are huge and work great for a light lunch or afternoon snack. Average around $5 a pretzel for this treat.
- Fruit carts are also found around the parks and these offer a good variety of healthy fruit and snacks for a reasonable cost.
- Popcorn always tastes better at Disneyland. For less than $5 you can grab a popcorn to eat while you’re waiting in line for your next ride.
- Frozen lemonade can be found around the parks as well with other beverage options such as coffee, sodas, bottled water. Average cost of a frozen lemonade is $6.
- Kids’ Disney Check Meals are great options to keep in mind for the light eater kiddos at many of the counter service restaurants in the parks. Typically includes a main course such as a sandwich or hot dog, sliced apples, Dannon Danimals Smoothie, and milk or bottled water. Average cost is $6.99 per meal.
Pro tip: Use the Disneyland app on the go to locate where the nearest carts and restaurants are to your location to help save time that’s better spent eating! The app also includes the menus and prices for all their restaurants. Or plan out your dining choices and snacks in advance and seamlessly work them into your park touring plans. Check out Disney's website to make reservations in advance, check menus, and look up prices. Planning ahead is always key to knowing where to go to get Disneyland's cheapest food finds!
More Disneyland Planning Tips
There is always a lot of information to consider before planning an Disneyland vacation. Make sure to spend time planning your days in the theme parks and become familiar with everything Disneyland has to offer. Don’t forget to subscribe to our FREE Deals Newsletter to stay on top of the current planning tips, strategies, and deals.
You can discover more about planning your trip to Disneyland from these links:
- Disneyland Restaurant Reviews
- Disneyland Character Dining
- How to Plan Your Disneyland Trip
- Disneyland in the Summer
- Disneyland Discount Packages