Discount Disneyland Tickets
Our favorite Disney-approved re-seller, Get Away Today,offers the best Disneyland discount tickets around. In addition to great discount prices, their customer service and easy support is absolutely fantastic. They have an entire department dedicated to making sure every order has a wonderful experience and they are on-call to help you during your vacation if you need them.
Buying tickets from Get Away Today is easy and convenient since all their tickets are sent electronically. You can take their vouchers and head straight to the gate without needing to wait in any ticket booth lines. They also offer layaway plans so you can pay off your vacation over time.
You can read my review on my personal experiences booking through Get Away Today and how much you can save here!
Disneyland App Guide: Download the Official Disneyland App Before Your Disney Vacation
Disneyland App Guide: Disneyland App Features
- Check Wait Times – The best feature of this app is the ability to check attraction wait times! Simply launch the app, tap the map, and scan wait times for both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park! Wait times may be off by a couple of minutes or so, but from my personal experience, these wait times are close to accurate!
- Skip the Ticket Lines – The Disneyland app allows you to bypass ticket booth lines by purchasing tickets right from your app! Once tickets are purchased through the app, all you have to do is take your mobile phone up to the admission booth and have them scan the bar code directly from your phone! It's that easy! Annual passholders can also use this feature to renew their annual passes, check blackout dates, and enter the Parks. However, annual passholders must still bring in their annual passes to access Fastpasses and receive discounts at participating stores and restaurants. Although you will save much more money by buying your tickets through our travel partner!
- Check Disney Fastpass Return Times – A great feature of this app is the convenience to check Fastpass distributing return times. Just click into the app, tap the map, and click into the specific attraction to see Fastpass distributing times. If you already have a Fastpass return time, access that information from your app! It is a great reminder to help you plan your day around your Fastpass return times! You also have the option of purchasing a Maxpass ($15 per ticketed guest, per day) that allows you to access Fastpasses right from your phone (as opposed to actually having to physically obtain the Fastpass). With this option, guests get unlimited PhotoPass downloads for the day.
- Make Dining Reservations – Have easy access to dining reservations! This feature is great as your plan your Disney vacation (remember, you can reserve a seat at your favorite restaurants 60 days in advance!). This feature is also great when you are in the Park and are looking for someplace to eat! All of your reservations can be viewed from your app to help you keep track of upcoming Disney plans!
- Mobile Food Ordering – A handful of restaurants offer mobile ordering which is a fast and easier option when looking for dining at both Parks! On the Home screen, under My Plans, click on Order Food. Restaurants offering this unique experience will appear and you have the option to customize your order right from the app! Choose your pickup time. Once you arrive at the restaurant, update your status on the app so the restaurant can prepare your order. One thing to note here is that you have to prepay for your order. But when the Park is super crowded, you don’t have reservations, and your entire family is starving, this option is super convenient! And did I mention that there is practically no line to wait in when using this feature? Check out our guide HERE to mobile ordering at Disneyland.
- View Disney PhotoPass Photos – Another great feature, found on the Home Screen, is your PhotoPass photos! You have the ability to link all your attraction photos and have them sent right to your app! All you have to do is click into the app, locate the My Photos option and click on Link Photos. After having the most amazing experience on, say, the Incredicoaster, grab the code at the exit and link it to your app! It’s that simple. On busier days it may take awhile to get your photos. This feature is also great to pass along to the Cast Members at character meet and greets so you don’t have to carry around tons of those photo cards! Just click on the Show PhotoPass Code and show it to the Cast Member photographer to link the photos to the app. All photos will appear when you click See All Photos. What I love about this feature is that Disney puts customized frames around your photos specific to each attraction. You are able to Edit, Save, and Share these photos, too! Photos stay on your app for one year so you can play with this feature after your trip as well as during your trip!
Disneyland App Guide: Other Important Disneyland App Features
- Attractions – Not only is this where you will find all-important wait times, but you can find ride details, height requirements, thrill types, age recommendations, and operating hours.
- Event Activities – Locate activities happening all over the Park, including activity details, times, and other important information.
- Characters – Find location and times for your favorite Disney characters!
- Dining – Locate all dining experiences and see what each has to offer! View dining details, cuisine types, hours, and locations. What’s even better, you have the opportunity to view menus! You can also reserve dining or mobile order from here!
- Entertainment – Don’t miss a single show or live entertainment happening around the Park! Times and locations are listed for all indoor and outdoor shows, parades, wandering street musicians, and ceremonies (flag retreat).
- Restrooms – Although I know where every bathroom at the Disneyland Resort is located, I find this bathroom locator feature excellent in time of need for those that need to know when they have to go. Now… if only Disneyland could make a Fastpass for the bathrooms!
- Events and Tours – Check out what tour is being offered when you click into this feature. You can also see what private events are upcoming and purchase tickets for these special celebrations!
- PhotoPass – Locate where all the PhotoPass Cast Member photographers are so you can have them take your photo so your entire family can be included in your photos!
- Guest Services – The following services are located with a click of this feature:
- Guest services
- Drinking fountains
- Picture spots
- Restrooms with AED
- FastPass locations
- Single rider lines
- Rider Switch lines
- Wireless internet access areas
- Picture spots
- Services for guests with disabilities
- Mobile food ordering locations
- Service animal break areas
- Locker rentals
- Lost and found
- Smoking areas
- Shops – Who doesn’t love to shop at Disneyland? Locate all the stores, listed with hours of operations. This feature also lists where the pressed coin machines are!
- Hotels – Locate all the hotels of the Disneyland Resort and also the Good Neighbor Hotels. In this feature, you can see hotel locations in proximity to Disneyland and also book through this feature!
- Spa and Recreation – This feature lists the details and locations of the spas, swimming pools, and fitness centers throughout the Resort.
Is the Official Disneyland App Necessary?
Feeling like an Expert after Reading Our Disneyland App Guide? Put Your Official Disneyland App to Use
- Top Ten Show at the Disneyland Resort You Shouldn't Miss on Your Trip
- Ultimate Disneyland Ride and Attraction Guide
- Disney California Adventure Attraction Guide
- How Much Does a Disneyland Vacation Cost?
- 10 Disneyland Rookie Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs!