Disneyland's Merriest Nites is a NEW holiday after hours event taking place on select nights in November and December. These after hours event includes special holiday entertainment, limited capacity access to popular rides, a special viewing of A Christmas Fantasy parade plus snowfall on Main Street!
Discount Disneyland Tickets
Our favorite Disney-approved re-seller, Get Away Today,offers the best Disneyland discount tickets around. In addition to great discount prices, their customer service and easy support is absolutely fantastic. They have an entire department dedicated to making sure every order has a wonderful experience and they are on-call to help you during your vacation if you need them.
Buying tickets from Get Away Today is easy and convenient since all their tickets are sent electronically. You can take their vouchers and head straight to the gate without needing to wait in any ticket booth lines. They also offer layaway plans so you can pay off your vacation over time.
You can read my review on my personal experiences booking through Get Away Today and how much you can save here!
NEW Disneyland Holiday After Hours Party: Merriest Nites
Here all the most important details of Disneyland's Merriest Nites after hours event:
- Disney Merriest Nites will take place on Nov. 11, Nov. 16, Nov. 30, Dec. 7 and Dec. 9.
- Ticket prices are $165 per person for ages 3 and up Nov. 16, Nov. 30, Dec. 7 and Dec. 9. Ages two and under are free. Opening night on Nov. 11 is $175 per person.
- Guests with ticket can enter Disneyland beginning at 5PM.
- The party takes place from 8PM to midnight.
Tickets will be available for purchase on Sept. 14, 2021 beginning at 9AM.
Special Holiday Entertainment
The after hours event includes special entertainment hosted by beloved characters, popular holiday offerings, snowfall on Main Street plus themed photo ops across the resort.
The main entertainment of Merriest Nites features six holiday parties in most of the lands around Disneyland featuring favorite characters such as:
Mickey Mouse on Main Street, U.S.A. with Victorian flair along with Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and other Muppets traveling in a special coach singing Christmas carols.
New Orleans Holiday in New Orleans Square
Princess Tiana rings in Noel in New Orleans Square with a bayou-inspired celebration including beads and beignets.
Feliz Navidad Party in Frontierland
Miguel from “Coco” will be featured in Frontierland with dancing, live music, and more.
Tropical Party in Adventureland
Lilo & Stitch will host a tropical party in Adventureland.
Frozen-Themed Party in Fantasyland
Elsa will host a wintertime celebration in Fantasyland.
Tomorrowland Party in Tomorrowland
Buzz Lightyear will host his holiday celebration in Tomorrowland featuring a DJ.
A Christmas Fantasy Parade
The after hours event also includes a special showing of A Christmas Fantasy parade which will give guests a chance to view the parade without competing for a spot in advance due to the limited capacity.
Access to Attractions
Access to attractions includes all those inside Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Adventureland, New Orleans Square and Frontierland… which includes Haunted Mansion Holiday and it's a small world Holiday.
Keep in mind that Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Mickey’s Toontown and Critter Country will not be accessible during the party.
Exclusive Merchandise and Holiday Treats
Disneyland's Merriest Nites will also feature exclusive event merchandise along with holiday themed treats and food.
Disneyland is encouraging costumes during Merriest Nites for all ages but any costumes should abide by theme park guidelines.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character during the event, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent
- Costumes may not contain any items that resemble (or could easily be mistaken for) an actual weapon
- Costumes may not contain sharp/pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
For Guests Ages 13 and Under
- Costumes and some costume masks may be worn as long as the entire face isn’t covered and eyes are visible
For Guests Ages 14 and Older
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are permitted
- Acceptable accessories include transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus
- Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face
- Costume masks of any kind may not be worn
Plan Your Disneyland Vacation!
Keep reading our blog to keep you updated on everything you need to know for a Disneyland trip! We have a team of writers working hard to keep you updated weekly on events in the parks and tips for navigating the magic. Subscribe to our free deals newsletter to receive helpful planning information, exclusive Disney deals, and access to the lowest priced Disney tickets anywhere. You can find more information on planning your vacation here:
Disclosure: We have used all the products recommended on Mickey Visit. We may receive compensation when you click on links to some products featured.