Traveling as a vegetarian can be limiting when you're hoping to try a variety of new foods in theme parks. Walt Disney World is great about being accessible to food allergies and restrictions but you can also find plenty of vegetarian foods to enjoy in the theme parks and hotels. Here are our top foods for dining as a vegetarian at Walt Disney World.
Save on your Disney World Vacation! Walt Disney World Vacation Savings – Exclusive for MickeyVisit.com Guests! Take all the guesswork out of booking your Walt Disney World vacation while saving lots of money when booking through Get Away Today! Save on package deals, Disney World tickets, hotels, and much more! We negotiated the lowest prices so book now!
1. Lighthouse Sandwich, Columbia Harbor House, Magic Kingdom
You can find this delightful sandwich in Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom Park. This sandwich has hummus, tomato and broccoli slaw on toasted multigrain bread and is served with house-made potato chips. Dining as a vegetarian at Walt Disney World is easier than ever with so many great sandwich options.
2. Caprese Sandwich, Backlot Express, Hollywood Studios
This fresh caprese sandwich is to die for with marinated fresh mozzarella, vine tomatoes, herb-cheese pesto, and arugula on ciabatta bread. Served with carrot sticks or french fries. This sandwich makes a great lunch option for vegetarians visiting Hollywood Studios.
3. Fried Green Tomato Sandwich, Rosie's All-American Cafe, Hollywood Studios
Finally, dining as a vegetarian at Walt Disney World can be more exciting than a salad! This sandwich offers fried green tomatoes, arugula, pepper jack cheese, and jalapeño ranch dressing on ciabatta bread served with coleslaw or fries.
4. Vegetable Quiche, Be Our Guest, Magic Kingdom
Looking for a vegetarian breakfast option a bit different than typical pancakes? find the vegetable quiche at Be Our Guest for breakfast filled with mushroom, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, goat cheese, and chive. Even better, this is a great place to use a quick service dining credit and get a chance to see this popular restaurant for less cost.
5. Vegetarian Pho, The Hollywood Brown Derby, Hollywood Studios
This delightful vegetarian dish includes ginger-lemon grass broth, mushroom and tofu spring rolls served with ginger-soy dipping sauce. Being a vegetarian at Walt Disney World is easier than most places with so many different cultural offerings that tend to be less meat focused.
6. Chili-Spiced Crispy Fried Tofu Bowl, Satu'li Canteen, Animal Kingdom
This imaginative restaurant can be found in the World of Pandora. The chili-spiced crispy fried tofu bowl is served with crispy fried tofu seasoned with chili-spice topped with boba balls and crunch vegetable slaw.
7. African-inspired Biryani, Sanaa, Animal Kingdom
This African and Indian inspired restaurant offers plenty of options for vegetarians. Try the main dish of African-inspired Biryani and don't forget to add some choice naan for an appetizer. Again, another great example of incorporating cultures that are more veggie friendly for those that are a vegetarian at Walt Disney World.
8. Veggie Burger, Beaches & Cream Soda Shop, Disney's Beach Club Resort
Looking for a traditional veggie burger? You can find a great one over at Disney's Beach Club Resort. This veggie patty is served with herb-mayonnaise and seasonably vegetable relish on a fresh baked bun.
Visiting as a Vegetarian at Walt Disney World? Let Us Help You Plan!
Be sure to subscribe to our Disney deals newsletter for all of the latest information on deals and saving tips to help you save money and experience more! Sign up HERE. Also, be sure to join us on our Facebook page for Disneyland and Disney World planning tips and info.
- Attraction Guide to Walt Disney World’s: Epcot
- Eight Classic Rides in Magic Kingdom That You Can’t Miss!
- Walt Disney World Planning Guide: Experience More, Save Money at Disney
- Rain at Walt Disney World: Tips for Staying Dry and Having a Magical Time
- Dietary Constraints and Healthy Food Options at Walt Disney World